• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Principal walks in:

uhabn5O.gif

Monica joined the church after that moment, successfully becoming a nun.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The ending of YYH was such a let down.

First half of the final arc sets the stage for a 3 way conflict between with each of the main characters on different sides with tons of side conflicts and plotlines going on within that main conflict.

Then it just goes... fuck it! Dark Tournament 2.0, which is won by some guy we never heard of.

I think the manga ending is different but I heard people like it even less than what the anime did.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
The ending of YYH was such a let down.

First half of the final arc sets the stage for a 3 way conflict between with each of the main characters on different sides with tons of side conflicts and plotlines going on within that main conflict.

Then it just goes... fuck it! Dark Tournament 2.0, which is won by some guy we never heard of.

I think the manga ending is different but I heard people like it even less than what the anime did.

Yeah. That ending was by far the biggest letdown for it. Everything else, 10/10 but when you take that ending into account, it undeniably drops the score from 10/10 to 9/10.

DAMMIT YOU!!!!!

*hibernates*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
who recorded this shit, Michael J. Fox?
I think he's just scared, but I would have at least set the camera on the car roof or something. Also, video stabilization is a thing you can opt for on YouTube uploads, dunno why he didn't in this case.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bears are dope. You guys wanna talk about bears for a few hundred posts again?

Speaking of time, most of my free time after work has gone to playing the Zelda games. I've owned a lot of them but I've never finished them. Since June/July, I've finished (for the first time): Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and most recently Ocarina of Time. I've just started Majora's Mask and this game is fucking spooky, brehs. If I played this game when I was younger I definitely would not want to play it at night time.

izJG34fi2VbSM.gif

Malyse

Michelle_Thomas_photo.jpg

I always thought Steve was a damn fool for going after Laura over her. Myra was a much better choice. Childhood crush thread made me think of her.

RIP

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Myra was the superior option. Laura treated Steve like shit anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, in my advancing age, due to many, many situations where I turned away a sweet, very good looking girl in lieu of someone else who was less kind or interested due to listening to a part of my anatomy instead of my heart, I have a much larger appreciation of kindness and sweet people. Myra was that. It woulda been her if I was Urquelle!

Slayven

Neighbor outside discussing Benghazi with his friends, everyone of them is drinking out of a brown paper bag at 2 in the afternoon.

Trey

Also, in my advancing age, due to many, many situations where I turned away a sweet, very good looking girl in lieu of someone else who was less kind or interested due to listening to a part of my anatomy instead of my heart, I have a much larger appreciation of kindness and sweet people.

aye.

Hang on. RIP? Why RIP? Don't tell me... :/

She had cancer on the show. It's been some time since she passed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. RIP indeed, even though I didn't know her, I just knew that character.

RP912

Banned
Michelle_Thomas_photo.jpg

I always thought Steve was a damn fool for going after Laura over her. Myra was a much better choice. Childhood crush thread made me think of her.

RIP

Smh I think the one episode that pissed me off about Urkel was the one where Steve wanted to turn into Stephan Urkel just to get with Laura WHILE MYA WAS STANDING NEXT TO HER.

Dude was a fucking simp over a woman that could gave a damn about him, meanwhile he had wifey material throughout the season.

RIP :(

Do Better

Smh I think the one episode that pissed me off about Urkel was the one where Steve wanted to turn into Stephan Urkel just to get with Laura WHILE MYA WAS STANDING NEXT TO HER. (

Made funnier by the fact that Myra was not the typical plain jane compared to Laura being some supermodel or something.

family matters was garbage. shit resorted to turning him into nutty professor suave and bruce lee a bunch of episodes too.

fresh prince was much better at the time.

ReiGun

Steve's insistence on hanging out with the Winslows even though they treated him like shit was crazy to me. Of course, at least they didn't flat out abandon him like his parents did.

Slay I blame you and your comicbook people for kickstarting all these cinematic universe plans

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=922165

what the hell is a Universal Cinematic Universe suppose to be. Kaep what part of the hollywood game is this

my goodness that sounds like hot asshole juice

But aint nothing topping Terminator Geneysis for Worst Franchise Revival of the Day, lookin' like those Comic Convention photoshoots with the fake background and the bad cosplay

iHRhf7q.png

7ICjMQa.png

3D2nczp.jpg

Smiling T-800 is just TOO MUCH fam

besada

Banned
Also, in my advancing age, due to many, many situations where I turned away a sweet, very good looking girl in lieu of someone else who was less kind or interested due to listening to a part of my anatomy instead of my heart, I have a much larger appreciation of kindness and sweet people.

We call this wisdom, my friend. Heard earned wisdom. Shame you have to get old to have it.

Edit: Why do those people up above me open their mouths so wide to fire a gun? As someone who's fired many guns, I can't remember ever needing to open my mouth big enough to take a horse cock.

strobogo

Banned
Myra was always hotter than Laura.

djgtu52.gif

Fresh Prince was always better than Family Matters

djgtu52.gif

Zelda is lame.

djgtu52.gif

Anime is stupid.

djgtu52.gif

This woman:
pamgrier5.jpg
is the GOAT.

djgtu52.gif

Trey

We call this wisdom, my friend. Heard earned wisdom. Shame you have to get old to have it.

Edit: Why do those people up above me open their mouths so wide to fire a gun? As someone who's fired many guns, I can't remember ever needing to open my mouth big enough to take a horse cock.

Please ignore all gata pms henceforth

strobogo

Banned
I don't even care about the anime slander when put up next to this travesty.

Credibility: 0.

Suck it brah. Zelda games are fucking lame. Things that are never cool: Little fucking elves.

universal monsters universe were a thing much longer than comic book movies ever existed.

that movie sounds terrible tho

The second Universal Cinematic Movie Film Motion Picture Universe. There is NOTHING in Dracula Untold that would hint at any kind of shared universe, even though scenes were added late just for that purpose. That movie was dumb as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom