• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Remember when they tried to bring her back?
That costume looks like it was on its way to being something, and then the person designing it was like "flames and bubbles!"

Her current suit is dope.

2827758-screen_shot_2013_01_23_at_6.21.18_am.png

Village

Bascially any character from Sonic from Genesis - 32X, along with Blaze the Cat and Rouge are cool.

Nah.

Blaze is cool though, she got fire powers. And shadow has time stop... rouge is like amy where the best version of her is in the comic book. That sentiment is the same for everyone,sonic actually kind of has a personality, Tails doesn't take shit from no one, Shadow is a super bro in the comics, and knuckles is sort of less of butt but the jump in quality with those two is rather large.

That costume looks like it was on its way to being something, and then the person designing it was like "flames and bubbles!"

Her current suit is dope.

2827758-screen_shot_2013_01_23_at_6.21.18_am.png

I would wear that in DCUO .

G-Fex

never having any special streams ever again.

Man, for years I made this my hobby, of trying to get viewers, trying to please people, then trying to play stuff I like. I haven't even gotten past the 400 follower mark. nearly 4 years and aint shit to show for it.

casting for a empty goddamn room

man fuck streaming.

Slayven

Man, for years I made this my hobby, of trying to get viewers, trying to please people, then trying to play stuff I like. I haven't even gotten past the 400 follower mark. nearly 4 years and aint shit to show for it.

man fuck streaming.
Show some titties.

Village

man fuck streaming.

What are you playing?

Also I find that a lot of large twitch dudes are just peeps coming from youtube.

Hows your commentary? Do you do commentary? Whats your display set up like?

G-Fex

What are you playing?

Also I find that a lot of large twitch dudes are just peeps coming from youtube.

Hows your commentary? Do you do commentary? Whats your display set up like?

ha, you're right, my display looks like shit. I never did upgrade to anything HD or otherwise, or any new systems and so on.

No mic, sometimes I do but mostly don't. Ah, this is the part where the truth lands in my face once more over my whining.

big nevermind.

Village

ha, you're right, my display looks like shit. I never did upgrade to anything HD or otherwise, or any new systems and so on.

No mic, sometimes I do but mostly don't. Ah, this is the part where the truth lands in my face once more over my whining.

big nevermind.

You want views, you gonna have to work on your comedy stylings playa.

Along with that, while youtube is still relevant I would advise doing that type of thing as well, twitch is on the fly and even the fumiest dudes have trouble. While yes you can upload twitch stuff to youtube doing stuff just for youtube allows you to figure out who you are on commentary by yourself with out having to deal with a constant barrage of twitch chat. Get you commentary game up

Next yeah, you want views and shit you gonna have to start upgrading stuff, even if you don't want to get into this seriously , having a good PC and good video feed recoding equipment comes in more often than you think. Also if you get good at it along with video editing it can get you work.

also have fun.

I got other shit I could say but i'm prolly talking ya ear off

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

man fuck streaming.

the nwa was the shit until my computer got fucked up and i couldnt watch anymore because twitch sucks on phones. but i get you man.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just got Best Buy to price match the PX price (military shopping center) on a laptop and saved 200 bucks

Once you made it you made it brehs

How do you guys feel about the Constantine show so far?

Probably right, many artists like to coast and not push themselves. Could be worse though, could be another Ryan Sook who basically just copies the style of another artist full stop. Right now he's currently channeling Adam Hughes to the point...you'd be hard pressed to change the difference between the two.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I grew up in Vallejo in the 80s and 90s, E-40 looks exactly the same.

ENhfUne.png

Captain Save A Hoe was just playing on a local radio station too, lol.

strobogo

Banned
Fuck Smallville. That show was dog shit. My cousin was WAY into it. Super into it the til the end. I think I was like 12 when it started and thought it was lame as shit.

G-Fex

Fuck Smallville. That show was dog shit. My cousin was WAY into it. Super into it the til the end. I think I was like 12 when it started and thought it was lame as shit.

poor 12 yr old stro rather watch newcomer john cena than Clark Kent origins.

Chloe was cute as hell, still probably is.

the shot of flash running around the tornado was the best CGI CW will ever have. that was pretty damn good imo.

They showed a trailer of that show at the movies last time I was there, that CGI was surprisingly on point. Usually fast-motion special effects are pretty sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom