• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fex the NWA is what made the GWF

You have made your mark my brother

Malyse

Why hasn't anyone just made some power ranger/sentai dynasty warriors clone?

it's so simple.

Better question: why won't someone make a magical girl game? Give me a character creator as deep as EVE, the fashion choices of Style Saavy, and the combat engine of Kingdom Hearts, and put it in a Monster Hunter/PSO framework. Hell, even tack on a Persona style school portion.

cxm7qkt.jpg

Precure and Sailor Moon and Madoka have shown the Magical Girls are viable.

Spinluck

the shot of flash running around the tornado was the best CGI CW will ever have. that was pretty damn good imo.

That was a nice shot. Probably one of the best for broadcast television.

I have my problems with the show, but for some reason I can vibe with it way more than Arrow.

It reminds me of the Raimi Spider-Man movies. Sometimes I swear this dude is a Tobey Parker that talks more. He's more in line with SM2 Tobey Parker, since home girl is friend zoning the shit out of him, and he can't tell her his feels.

That was a nice shot. Probably one of the best for broadcast television.

I have my problems with the show, but for some reason I can vibe with it way more than Arrow.

It reminds me of the Raimi Spider-Man movies. Sometimes I swear this dude is a Tobey Parker that talks more. He's more in line with SM2 Tobey Parker, since home girl is friend zoning the shit out of him, and he can't tell her his feels.

yeah it gave me raimi spiderman vibes too which is probably why i'm liking it so much, plus i swear they ripped some of elfman's theme from it haha.

G-Fex

Fex the NWA is what made the GWF

You have made your mark my brother

True, least I can say that much.

The show sucked and got worse as it went along. By the time it ended it might as well have been a PAX original.

Yeah it got pretty silly.

I never heard of magical girl but if they can make games like those neptunia, I don't see why it can't have one either.

But you know, I love Flash, the Flash show is great. One of my favorite heroes ever having his own show, he saved the train better and more impressive than Tobey did in SPider-man 2.

Then why don't I own any flash comics ._. ?

You know, I may have to consult my rival Slayven for help.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Taylor Swift's 1989 Proves That "Pop" Doesn't Mean Anything Anymore

What this means in practice is that she loaded up on synth-heavy, vaguely dance-y makeover-montage jams that constitute a very narrow, and frankly very white, vision of '80s pop, which maybe you're cautiously into that, and maybe you're really not. Put simply, this is a record called 1989 that in no way acknowledges that the best pop album of 1989 by a huge margin was Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814. (It's probably for the best that Taylor didn't try—no one wants to hear her version of "Black Cat"—but still. Also: Beyoncé knows what's up.)

WVlKQA8.gif

7sjK8J1.jpg

Slayven

Don't know why y'all putting all this weight on T Swizzle. She tricked white people into thinking she was country, and now she is trying expand her audience. I think she will fail. She is an ok singer but her "I am hurt" songs won't make fun dance tunes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Better question: why won't someone make a magical girl game? Give me a character creator as deep as EVE, the fashion choices of Style Saavy, and the combat engine of Kingdom Hearts, and put it in a Monster Hunter/PSO framework. Hell, even tack on a Persona style school portion.

cxm7qkt.jpg

Magical girls breh

cmon

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Don't know why y'all putting all this weight on T Swizzle. She tricked white people into thinking she was country, and now she is trying expand her audience. I think she will fail. She is an ok singer but her "I am hurt" songs won't make fun dance tunes.

As long as her album releases continue to fuel SF Giants world championships, I'm fine with her!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

cxm7qkt.jpg

jesus. i dont want to think what pandoras boxes such a game would open.

Magical girls breh

cmon

there are things that shouldnt be fucked with

and they were in 3 House Party movies

and this other thing called Class Act

I really like the first House Party fuck the haters(Parallax)

theres more that 3 house party movies.

and class act is better than all but the first one

She's been clearly pop for years. Country inspired or not.

She has some of the most dedicated fans, and she actually goes the extra mile for her fans.. I honestly can't hate on her hustle, though I'd like to.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Negro, please. 😒

The fuck you been? You miss all those posts where I was dropping images of my characters last thread?

You somehow completely miss the fact that I'm making a magical girl game? That I been working on it for years?
Be prepared to hear that people don't give a fuck

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
was there anyone in here that wanted to get into the evolve beta? i have 3 pc codes.

TBut you know, I love Flash, the Flash show is great. One of my favorite heroes ever having his own show, he saved the train better and more impressive than Tobey did in SPider-man 2.

Then why don't I own any flash comics ._. ?

You know, I may have to consult my rival Slayven for help.

The problem is the current show... isn't great.

Just pick up Johns' run, as he has the most pull in the TV show.

Flash Omnibus 1
Flash Omnibus 2
Flash Omnibus 3
Flash Rebirth
Flash 1
Flash 2

They actually used the Coal Tiger name later.

Hey, Kasper is still out there isn't he? They haven't killed him or anything yet.

jWILL253

Banned
I hate holidays.

Halloween on a Friday night, and I'm sitting here, at 23 years old, in my apartment, downloading a bunch of updates to Ableton Live, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Photoshop, while trying to decide whether I should write some rhymes, or decide which game I'm gonna capture for the game review show I wanna do, because my life goal is to be a multifaceted robot, apparently
and also because no one invites me to shit
. All this because I want to eventually be able to move out of an area so desolate that the only people walking in my neighborhood this time of night are crackheads and cops. But I can't move out on a shitty FIVE GUYS paycheck.

Actually, I take that back. I don't hate the holidays; I think I just hate myself, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom