• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
10644984_634738746635290_2108813154675117549_n.jpg

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
PS4 is crazy expensive in Brazil

that's how they gotta smuggle them in

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Did she liken her actions to those of a sexual predator?

or is that a misquote

Infinite

Did she liken her actions to those of a sexual predator?

or is that a misquote

No she said that but in a different context.

In another passage, Dunham says that her sexual experimentation at that extremely young age led her to use tactics similar to “anything a sexual predator might do.” At least one website ran Dunham’s words beneath the headline, “Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister.” On Saturday, the “Girls” creator and actress struck back on Twitter.

still weird as fuck tho

strobogo

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136909474&postcount=201

That's the post of the LD thread. Was she really not expecting negative reactions to those stories? And her immediate reaction is to imply the "old guys" who are saying shit about it did creepy shit when they were young and are the weird ones. What a weird reaction. Weird everything. I don't think exploring your sexuality for 6 years with your younger sibling is a normal kids will be kids kind of thing. Then you add in that she sees her sister as an extension of herself and her personal life being her own property. Not a lot of "not weird as shit" going on there.

/Assuming/ that Lena Dunham did the deed, she should have never put that info in her book. At the very least, she should have talked with her sister (with a therapist in tow) to get permission to talk about that stuff before she aired that dirty laundry. Also, she should fucking apologize to her sister and offer to pay for any therapy she needs. Right now she is heavily shielded by her own age during the incident as well as the usual "nice if a girl does it" and "Hollywood protects talented pervs" responses.

And no, that shit ain't feminism.

Once again, assuming she actually did this.

Quite bothered by the people who don't consider her actions as an older teen sibling bribing/blackmailing her sister into making out as "deviant" or "predatory."

I...just...really?

Quite bothered by the people who don't consider her actions as an older teen sibling bribing/blackmailing her sister into making out as "deviant" or "predatory."

I...just...really?

See her own responses, where she is attempting to turn things back on her accusers. "I'm just a girl trying to make it in a man's world and if you are calling me a perv then you're obviously a sexist who yanks it to Lolita."

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
See her own responses, where she is attempting to turn things back on her accusers. "I'm just a girl trying to make it in a man's world and if you are calling me a perv then you're obviously a sexist who yanks it to Lolita."

That was appalling. Age be damned, she's a disaster and sick.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

I...just...really?

The only thing I'm surprised about is that we didn't see more "lol Puritanical Americans" talk

It kinda reminds me of Eddie Long and Kevin "Elmo" Clash. Both accused of sexual predation with young boys. Long was roasted from jump street. Clash...some people hemmed and hawed. "Well, that one boy was legal..." and other stuff. Clearly, both were in a position of authority over their victims, but Clash got a momentary pass.

Lena Dunham is going to get that Polanski pass.

Order

hold the fuck on

a nigga didn't have internet for a week and marvel decide to finally announce Black Panther?

ain't that some shit

Crocodile

A) Who is Lena Dunham? Should I know who she is?

B) YUCK O_O

I lol'd at the tweet where she basically said "Y'all did some shit when you were young too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom