• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
B1SlrQ-IcAAxp8c.jpg

Liberal america turning out white animated characters black (Robin Roberts of Good Morning America) in front of these precious white kids!

Heehee! She looks like a fairy godmother! Hell, she's survived breast cancer and MDS, let her wear what she wants. :)

I've given up on OT being any kind of place for maturity unless it's a thread of nearly no interest to an average 13-39 year old American.

This weekend has been garbage

Slayven

I've given up on OT being any kind of place for maturity unless it's a thread of nearly no interest to an average 13-39 year old American.

This weekend has been garbage

It's honestly gotten worse, some folks make the gamergate dudes look enlighten.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Looks like Comic Gaf is going through theire "Dy is disappointed in us" phase.

normally i would say let it divide, but with the way things are, they would just become comic movie nests that would snipe attack each other. and thats worse than not talking about futures end

Slayven

normally i would say let it divide, but with the way things are, they would just become comic movie nests that would snipe attack each other. and thats worse than not talking about futures end

Some of this comic movie fans are worse than comic fans.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Some of this comic movie fans are worse than comic fans.

its more than some. at least most comic fans got that vs shit out of their system a long time ago and simply read based on what they like. seeing movie threads remind me elementary school and arguing over dumb ass semantics.

ReiGun

Looks like Comic Gaf is going through theire "Dy is disappointed in us" phase.

What happened?

Edit: Nvm. Reading it now. Not like this...

its more than some. at least most comic fans got that vs shit out of their system a long time ago and simply read based on what they like. seeing movie threads remind me elementary school and arguing over dumb ass semantics.
There is a stark contrast between the monthly comic threads where every one is just shooting the shit about whatever books their reading with only occasional barbs at one company or another, and the movie threads, where the DC vs Marvel shit often starts before the thread is even past page one.

ReiGun

Actually, wtf. Comics Gaf freaking out over one guy maybe suggesting possibly making a thread? Man, I'm just disappointed now.

G-Fex

G-Fex's subscriber count is screwed. If this good-lookin guy with a professional voice actor-sounding/lively and animated commentary has that few subs, then what hope does KOG have?

He doesn't even show us his tits on stream man

This shit is

407COVY.gif

But I know that's what people like. So of course it'll work on something like Twitch. I only got like 49 subs on Youtube.

Yeah I know when I'm beaten, I know it's time to call it quits sometime.

But I know how you are JC.

Do you need a sign too?

BpbllCM.gif

jWILL253

Banned
Anybody in the Puget Sound area know of any places that are hiring that are accessible by public transit?

I've only been here a month, and I'm already sick of this shit...

G-Fex

alright I wont hate on frozen, I'm sure it's a good disney movie (I don't watch them)

Just haven't seen something so popular since the 90's disney flicks.

Thread was swiftly locked right after your post. Considering what you posted that made the lock funny to me

It's people like that who fuck things up for normal people trying to live and work here. Dude makes a fuckin video about how to molest Japanese women and then it gets picked up and subtitled. No way that could give a bad impression

G-Fex

Has Sonic fandom given kids-adults like a overdose of angst out of like everything?

Even more so than Linkin Park?

That picture in that fucking sonic thread in gaming side.

Infinite

It's people like that who fuck things up for normal people trying to live and work here. Dude makes a fuckin video about how to molest Japanese women and then it gets picked up and subtitled. No way that could give a bad impression
Yeah that guys a genuine pos but apparently he isn't the only one who thinks and acts that way over there?

Yeah that guys a genuine pos but apparently he isn't the only one who thinks and acts that way over there?

Of course not. There's no shortage of dudes who think they've ascended because they're here, and there are a lot of Japanese women who are at least interested in fucking a foreign guy for the experience. When I was really at the club back when I was first teaching, you would see some wild shit.

Dude in that video is advocating molestation/rape tho, that"s a whole other level

The description from the Japanese girl who uploaded it says "An American full of confidence. This is bad and makes me feel bad."

Spinluck

I wouldn't go that far, but I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else..

He's right, it's crap.

Has Sonic fandom given kids-adults like a overdose of angst out of like everything?

Even more so than Linkin Park?

That picture in that fucking sonic thread in gaming side.

Sonic fans make forum dwelling nerds feel better about themselves.

It's a role I'll gladly pay!

Infinite

Of course not. There's no shortage of dudes who think they've ascended because they're here, and there are a lot of Japanese women who are at least interested in fucking a foreign guy for the experience. When I was really at the club back when I was first teaching, you would see some wild shit.

Dude in that video is advocating molestation/rape tho, that"s a whole other level

The description from the Japanese girl who uploaded it says "An American full of confidence. This is bad and makes me feel bad."
Yeah that sucks on multiple levels. Fuck guys like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom