• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..I'm sorry for this post, but I'm in need of a little venting/whining/I don't know.

I was raped by my brother as a child. It's something my friends know. I'm not shy about it, ever since I opened up and fessed around my early 20s. I'm very protective of children..my own or otherwise. My friends children are nephews and nieces, as far as I'm concerned, and my friends treat me as such.

I had a young brother, who has always spoken about me with much respect and adoration, ask me.."Would you ever fuck my son?" The amount of hurt..and shame I feel typing this..it's like my soul had been set ablaze. I haven't cried like this since my pops was murdered decades ago.

Why do I have to, now, have this shit feeling for the rest of my fucking life? How can someone even ASK such a fucking question? I mean..FUCK! I've never even..I mean..

My wife just left to sit in a park, take in the sun, and blast this niggas ear off..I'm not thrilled about it..her night has been shit dealing with a giant baby a foot taller than her crying all night. I'm a fucking victim..why treat me like I looked to get dicked by a family member?

I swear, if I had a fucking gun..I'm sick of this fucking world right now..

I'm sorry, BCT..I had nowhere else..and I'm fucking scared..

Slayven

So..I'm sorry for this post, but I'm in need of a little venting/whining/I don't know.

I was raped by my brother as a child. It's something my friends know. I'm not shy about it, ever since I opened up and fessed around my early 20s. I'm very protective of children..my own or otherwise. My friends children are nephews and nieces, as far as I'm concerned, and my friends treat me as such.

I had a young brother, who has always spoken about me with much respect and adoration, ask me.."Would you ever fuck my son?" The amount of hurt..and shame I feel typing this..it's like my soul had been set ablaze. I haven't cried like this since my pops was murdered decades ago.

Why do I have to, now, have this shit feeling for the rest of my fucking life? How can someone even ASK such a fucking question? I mean..FUCK! I've never even..I mean..

My wife just left to sit in a park, take in the sun, and blast this niggas ear off..I'm not thrilled about it..her night has been shit dealing with a giant baby a foot taller than her crying all night. I'm a fucking victim..why treat me like I looked to get dicked by a family member?

Anytime man, keep your head up.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It is a good thing to share this Gordon. What your brother said was extremely hurtful and IMO should not have been said at all. You might feel labeled or accused based on what was said but I don't think you have to. What was said probably came from a place of fear and ignorance rather than judgment.

It is not a light thing that happened to you, and in trusting someone with that information you made yourself vulnerable. It was not right for them to betray that confidence by asking something like that even if it came from a genuine place of fear. That is 100% on them and they need to sort out those feelings on their own.

Don't give up. From what you said it sounds like you do have friends and a significant other that love and trust you. Don't forget about them.

Malyse

Where are you?

Silky

Banned

Damn. Stay strong, man.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Sorry you had to go threw that Gordon. I'm not sure how I would have reacted to something like that stay strong my friend.

Esco that new assassins look like ass bruh.
I see why Jade left XD

That's heavy man, don't do anything in the heat of it all that you'll regret.

Kreed

Stay strong Gordon. Your two brothers are the ones who are in the wrong not you. Don't take it out on yourself.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Jesus... I'm so sorry.

I can't believe they would say something like that to you. Stay strong honey. *hugs*

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I have absolutely no idea what someone like me can say to you. Probably nothing that will make such a bad situation any better

So here's just saying something. At the very least we hear you on here. Hoping things get better for you sooner than later

Imm0rt4l

so sorry bro, that's a really fucking scummy thing to ask.

Order

Shit, man. Stay safe and don't forget about your wife and kids.

That's awful. Don't let the fuckheads get you down.

Guys, thanks so much. You have no idea how grateful I am. He came over and is outside talking to my girl..she's not happy.

I've just been given more good news. Waiting for the police. My autistic daughter's bus attendant has apparently been rubbing her inner thigh and touching her belly button..saying how they're friends..WTF is going on..I need some fucking brown..

Malyse

Guys, thanks so much. You have no idea how grateful I am. He came over and is outside talking to my girl..she's not happy.

I've just been given more good news. Waiting for the police. My autistic daughter's bus attendant has apparently been rubbing her inner thigh and touching her belly button..saying how they're friends..WTF is going on..I need some fucking brown..
Jesus.

Not to sound to crass, but is moving an option?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Jesus fuck. What the fuck.

Order

This is fucking terrible

Slayven

Don't stop until they put him under the jail

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Wonder if anyone would have problem with "African American" if that was the designation needed for reparations...

MUilYew.gif

Nakazato

That's fucked Gordon stay strong man. Sounds like both your bros are fucked in the head

I voted for the 1st time today pretty proud of myself and didn't get turn a was so I was even more happy.

Thanks again, everyone. This day has been something else. Apparently, my son went out looking for me, and found a man in a car having a heart attack. He called 911 and was given instructions to help resuscitate him. Man died on him..but EMTs brought him back..say he might have saved him.

I went to where my son was, and started speaking to an officer about my daughter. During the conversation, I started having chest pains and was shoved in an ambulance..hurray. I'm obviously very overwhelmed today, and I think it all just got to me. While they dealt with me, officers were sent to my house to speak to my wife and daughter.

They say since it happened on a bus, we have to go through the school, because the bus = school property..great. I'm trying my best to stay level headed..I'm being tested..

I'm home now..trying to relax..not allowing myself to walk outside tomorrow morning and wreck that fuckers face..

zero_suit

Damn, this is some heavy stuff. Feel free to vent in this thread.

holy fuck, gordon

You should be proud that your son helped to save someone's life, though. Concentrate on that, and the fact that you've taught him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom