• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
http://www.afropunk.com/profiles/bl...-in-watercolor-the-work-of-argentinian-artist

Bunch of Blaxploitation famous faces done in watercolor. Saw this pop up and thought they were really cool. Would love to have the Jim Kelly one framed. Black Dynamite is in there too. And some breasts at the end, so I wouldn't check it at work. And on that same Jim Kelly kick
tumblr_ndbv3wW1rM1rl02guo1_1280.jpg

Being sick when your all alone is the worst.

Got food poising been throwing up and on the toilet for hours. Can't muster the energy to go to the store for some medicine. Times like these make me realize I need to quit my job, these hours I work over the past 4 years have caused all my real life friendships to wither away because I live on this abnormal schedule.

jWILL253

Banned
This Crossing Eden dude is goin' hard as fuck in the paint for Ubisoft right now.

Shills like a Microsoft web marketer, but doesn't get paid for it. Gotta admire that dedication.

We don't just have console wars, we got publisher wars now and shit...

akira28

http://www.afropunk.com/profiles/bl...-in-watercolor-the-work-of-argentinian-artist

Bunch of Blaxploitation famous faces done in watercolor. Saw this pop up and thought they were really cool. Would love to have the Jim Kelly one framed. Black Dynamite is in there too. And some breasts at the end, so I wouldn't check it at work. And on that same Jim Kelly kick
tumblr_ndbv3wW1rM1rl02guo1_1280.jpg

I just want to be in that picture with a bunch of liquor and weed smoke and no Jim Kelly.

edit: that Lena Dunham stuff ain't no thing. yall have to remember that the girl is so unusual and yet so normal at the same time(TM).
she was tellin folks how when she weigh 130 no man would touch her, but as soon as she started gaining weight and staying thick, dudes were falling out of the trees. White dudes. Girl leads a charmed life. That's why her books and television show are so interesting and relevant.

Silky

Banned
This Crossing Eden dude is goin' hard as fuck in the paint for Ubisoft right now.

Shills like a Microsoft web marketer, but doesn't get paid for it. Gotta admire that dedication.

He's the Speedy Blue Dude of Ubisoft lol.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Who?

Samara

Cat

What's this Leah Dunham bullshit you cats spouting about? Someone give me the abridged version.

She's a figure in mainstream white feminism known for doing/saying problematic things already. A fringe right-wing site brought up some disturbing passages she wrote about her younger sister, specifically exploring her younger sister's vagina when she (Lena) was 7 and her sister (Grace) was 1. However, from what I gathered on Twitter, it is not the only passage about her sister, and some of that disturbing stuff happened in her (Lena's) teenage years, such as masturbating while her sister was in the same bed. I didn't catch what age making out happened but saw that tossed around too. She outed her sister without her consent as well. A lot of focus is on the 7-year-old bit since that's where the right-wing site started, but Twitter blew up with a lot more.

Because it originated from that fringe site, Lena Dunham's trying to downplay the acts and say it was just a weird thing she did when she was 7, and it's old right-wing men attacking her.

akira28

here's the twist. she's the girl with the rocks in her vagina. not the kid sister. It's 'unreliable biography' territory. More to the legend of the "it's so strange" girl.

the above sentence has just allowed me to transcend humanity.

strobogo

Banned
Nope. Goodwill sells underwear. Used underwear. Male and female. All those weirdos who buy used panties online are spending way too much.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Whoever was in here earlier saying Nightcrawler is even crazier then Gone Girl...100% right. Just saw it last night and I'm still shook. Gyllenhaal turns the fuckery up to 11. It's not even typical creepy Donnie Darko or anything, he's like a whole other person, possibly a GAF member.

Go see this movie before it gets out of theaters.

strobogo

Banned
Whoever was in here earlier saying Nightcrawler is even crazier then Gone Girl...100% right. Just saw it last night and I'm still shook. Gyllenhaal turns the fuckery up to 11. It's not even typical creepy Donnie Darko or anything, he's like a whole other person, possibly a GAF member.

Go see this movie before it gets out of theaters.

Did he know how to wash his ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom