• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Shy

I am getting a cold, I need Shy, Jandro, and Gordon to pull a Inner Space and go inside my body to kill it
Sure. i'd be down for that. lol
DIKeYhZUwAAauKZ.jpg:large
LOL. Cute.
Anatomy Park
LMAO.

What's a good obscure black movie to watch? I started Daughters of the Dust on Netflix, but by the long cutaways, well they're not called cutaways. I forget the word for it. It's when in film they have shots of an object in the environment when someone's talking or whatever, but anyway I can tell from the length of those and the long dry dialogue this is going to be a long hour and fifty minutes.

D i Z

Man these fools can not stop drooling over Cotto in this fight. I would love to see Kamegai take this. (He won't tho).

Johndoey

Banned
Damn they nuked Stormfront
Shit, really? That's something.

Edit:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1424072
The forum disappeared Friday. WhoIs, a web service that tracks site ownership, reported the Stormfront domain's status as "under hold."
Network Solutions has also prohibited Stormfront from updating, transferring or deleting its web forum on its own. That means Stormfront's web masters cannot re-introduce the site on another domain.
Should Network Solutions go through with deleting the website itself, any re-emerging version would have to start from scratch.

Faustek

Funny how reporters that have ignored Badou Jack have been calling him Swedish for a few months AFTER the BJJ women slammed the reporters that finally got his ass to see the European BJJ games. Anyway, now he is a Swede according to the same paper. smh

Edit: Stream still not working -.- and Hope Jack goes for the Canadian and gets them all.

Damn they nuked Stormfront

Now if Twitter and the rest of the platforms could get some damn backbone.

Shy

Nips. Just wanted to say that i said that Facebook is spying on you. I was being sincere.
Those fuckers have all kinds of trackers.

It's been nagging on me, that i was coming across as an ass.
That gaffer that bet 10k is going to get his legs broken
Poor guy.

cdyhybrid

That was entertaining. McGregor did much better than I expected, but Floyd is just too good.

Stoppage was probably a touch early but Connor wss clearly done.

Top Bottom