• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Floyd can just go away now hopefully, horrible person horrible role model and ultimately horrible for the sport of boxing.

Retire take your money and please god don't hit any more women.

I'm glad ModBot closed that thread.

I cringed at every bump and the fact that it made it past 700 posts is just like...perpetual states of embarrassment.

Faustek

People need to learn the difference between Boxing and slugging it out. Boxing will forever have this "boring crap" so many people have issue with, I am one amongst them from but it's still fine boxing which I can enjoy.

Edit: I should also add that this sluggfest that the boxers of old did can't fly today. Training and science have come way further than what they could imagine when it comes to strength. Compare the bodies of boxers back then and today and stop being a dumbfuck.

People need to learn the difference between Boxing and slugging it out. Boxing will forever have this "boring crap" so many people have issue with, I am one amongst them from but it's still fine boxing which I can enjoy.

Edit: I should also add that this sluggfest that the boxers of old did can't fly today. Training and science have come way further than what they could imagine when it comes to strength. Compare the bodies of boxers back then and today and stop being a dumbfuck.

Anthony Joshua would kill somebody if they threw today like they did in the 90's.

Faustek

Anthony Joshua would kill somebody if they threw today like they did in the 90's.

Hell, he can kill someone today normally.
Couldn't watch the Badou fight, stream not working :( but from the commentators they wanted the judge to break earlier since it wasn't boxing anymore. It was slaughter. Give Joshua a bad judge that isn't awake and we most certainly will end up with a tragedy.

Johndoey

Banned

Johndoey

Banned
https://youtu.be/tPLOD1zoQq0

Closed at the 35 second mark..��

67vWTTT.gif

But with more civil rights abuses.

Johndoey

Banned
I haven't played SFV is ages, need to get back to people slapping don't my subpar Nash
--
People acting like a gimmick match was anything other than a gimmick match is strange.

LionPride

Banned
The racial tension in the room we were atching McGregor v Mayweather was v apparant

The mass exodus of white people when Mayweather won...niggas

LionPride

Banned
That fight suckered a lot of white folks who don't normally pay attention to boxing.

It was literally the easiest shit to see though

Oh, a top 5 at least boxer of all time versus an MMA fighter

IN A BOXING MATCH

Gee I wonder who would win.......

Top Bottom