• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

TheSun

How come Juri Han is the only one with a pedicure?

---

Mh, don't shittles about boxing, or that it was still popular, but some seem to be mad as hell. Dunno why, but reading some posts I think I have an idea.

Ippo was the only boxing thing I cared about.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sup y'all.

Mayweather vs. McGregor is taking down friendships in my neck of the woods. Fellas are getting legit heated when they hear that McGregor was being handled delicately by Mayweather and even the referee. Frankly I think that Mayweather didn't shut him down when he started really showing fatigue in the 6th, because as he said in his after-fight interview, he wanted to put on a show for the viewers. He did that.

And you have to catch EvilLore on a bad day to piss him off enough to ban you...

AJLma

Sup y'all.

Mayweather vs. McGregor is taking down friendships in my neck of the woods. Fellas are getting legit heated when they hear that McGregor was being handled delicately by Mayweather and even the referee. Frankly I think that Mayweather didn't shut him down when he started really showing fatigue in the 6th, because as he said in his after-fight interview, he wanted to put on a show for the viewers. He did that.

And you have to catch EvilLore on a bad day to piss him off enough to ban you...

No different than Mayweather vs Pac, the ignorant have to come out to expose themselves. At least McGregor was a good sport about the loss, and didn't have 1000 excuses after the fact like Pacquiao.

D i Z

Sup y'all.

Mayweather took care of the spread. He could have cleaned that clock whenever he wanted.

Malyse

Imagine watching all of season one of Rick and Morty and not knowing that there were post credit scenes until the last episode.

Shy

What it is, Shy!
8wgn3hh.gif

I was watching the fourth volume of RWBY.

Cinder being reduced to a joke and demoted was a bit satisfying. I still miss Roman.

I can't take her seriously as a threat anymore

She's like book 3 Azula. When a villain starts losing it is when you know the main character bout to whoop their ass

It's obvious that Cinder is going to eventually betray Emerald and Mercury.

I know i'm asking for alot, but I hope Mercury helps Emerald out of that abusive relationship so Cinder's betrayal won't hurt so much. They seem like they have a pretty positive co-worker friendship, so why not? lol

Top Bottom