• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I know i'm asking for alot, but I hope Mercury helps Emerald out of that abusive relationship so Cinder's betrayal won't hurt so much. They seem like they have a pretty positive co-worker friendship, so why not? lol

Mercury will probably sacrifice himself to save Emerald from Cinder.

So, Trump basically just gave the keys to the military arsenal to the police forces of the United States. There is absolutely no way this can go horribly wrong.

S/

So I'm just asking then, why do you have a problem with marks being called out as such? It's really not a trolling term. It's a predatory one.

Maybe it's my time in wrasslingaf that is clouding my judgment. I apologize for my behavior. People in that community tend to throw that word around for no reason.

D i Z

Ahh.

I watched a bit of the first episode, i wasn't really feeling it. Unfortunately.

It's not good. But I'm hoping that there will be some creature design down the line. I don't see the show lasting long enough to get there though.

Man that thread about not being your race enough opened up some old wounds from back in my middle school days. About being an called an Oreo and shit. Didn't know it was white to be well mannered and speak well. Assholes should have gave me the memo so I could have told them off.

Zaverious

Well damn Dead Rising. Get to Isabela on a motorcycle and kept dying so I have her chasing me to the gun shop thinking I'm about to get in that ass, but then i activated the Cletus boss I forgot about and died. Welp back to Netflix.

Well damn Dead Rising. Get to Isabela on a motorcycle and kept dying so I have her chasing me to the gun shop thinking I'm about to get in that ass, but then i activated the Cletus boss I forgot about and died. Welp back to Netflix.

I'm telling you, man. Mannequin torso are the shit. Also hide behind the displays in the gun store and beat his ass while he is taking a swig of wine.

Top Bottom