• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

FreeMufasa

Got that's ffxii remake and been reading through the OT. I swear people on gaf don't know how to play games. Man are spending hours analyzing what skill path to use, deeply following a guide so they don't miss a single treasure and redoing huge sections cos they missed a tiny thing. No wonder so many people are angry in gaming section if this is how they play games.

Maybe it's always been like this but it's unusually weird for me. Play di ting and bounce.

OT: Got a yout on the way

Faustek

giphy.gif

Congrats man :)

Slayven

Got that's ffxii remake and been reading through the OT. I swear people on gaf don't know how to play games. Man are spending hours analyzing what skill path to use, deeply following a guide so they don't miss a single treasure and redoing huge sections cos they missed a tiny thing. No wonder so many people are angry in gaming section if this is how they play games.

Maybe it's always been like this but it's unusually weird for me. Play di ting and bounce.

Worse way to play.

I don't think the Zodiac Spear is worth it. Never tried to get it myself because it seems like it will take the fun out of the game. Same reason why I never attempted Excalibur II, but I have played IX about 17 times, maybe I could try it at least once. Fuck getting the FFIV rare items. Someone in the celebration thread is trying to get them all and I asked why and he said "I have to have all the achievements". It could take years to actually get all of those. That's how rare those drops are.

Zekes!

Yeah it's a bad way to play anything. I sometimes find myself in that whole of trying to figure out how to min/max everything, but I try to snap myself outta it when I realize what I'm doing

harSon

Banned

You going to cop that Brute Force remaster?

Why the police don't like me:

I have no warrants or orders for arrest.
I am not on probation or parole.
My driver's license is valid.
I have never been charged or convicted of a crime incoming violence, drugs or theft.
I don't not have a child support order.
I am employed.
I do not fear then.

In short the have no axes of social control to use with me. Aspire to the same, stay woke.

Malyse

Why am I bout to buy a PS4 for FF15 multiplayer.

I wonder if SE can make GTAO money off FFXVM

EDIT: Naruto to Boruto has a chara creator too? Whut?

Malyse

Looks dope

what if the the next ff mmo looks like that

What if they make Agni's game the next MMO?

Also, I love that they stopped using remakes to promote new consoles because they were tired of people begging for the remake, only for them to make an original project that people want to have become a game.

RedSwirl

People knew in 2006 that FFXII took that "we design the game around the guide" shit a little too far.

Kreed

Some gaming thread. Popgaf spammed it with gifs, then compared hating gif spam to hating LGBT.

Had to dig this up myself. From what I understand, the OP of the Arms/Street Fighter V thread posted a "PopGAF" gif in the OP, and Xia gave the thread a warning not to flood the thread with "PopGAF gifs". Which then turned the thread from discussing Arms outselling Street Fighter V to "what's a PopGAF gif"/I hate PopGAF/"why is PopGAF being picked on?" etc... Then this discussion continued in the PopGAF thread where "why can't we post PopGAF gifs" was upgraded to "PopGAF reaction gifs are part of gay culture" even after the Arms thread was closed.

Beefy

Had to dig this up myself. From what I understand, the OP of the Arms/Street Fighter V thread posted a "PopGAF" gif in the OP, and Xia gave the thread a warning not to flood the thread with "PopGAF gifs". Which then turned the thread from discussing Arms outselling Street Fighter V to "what's a PopGAF gif"/I hate PopGAF/"why is PopGAF being picked on?" etc... Then this discussion continued in the PopGAF thread where "why can't we post PopGAF gifs" was upgraded to "PopGAF reaction gifs are part of gay culture" even after the Arms thread was closed.

Kind of crazy how mad it got over a gif

Top Bottom