• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Dereck

2RMwPTn.jpg

D i Z

Has something new happened, or just in general ?

Domino being Black and in the film, and sexy as fuck is all that is needed for a collective meltdown.

It'll be a beaut. And once the dust settles the character will be even more popular. Besides the dipshits will still drop cash to see the fucking end product.

It's crazy how that works. When they don't actually buying into their own bullshit propaganda and still gotta go out day one.

Slayven

People can never articulate why they are made about Zendaya, we know, and they know we know but they just won't spit it out.

D i Z

People can never articulate why they are made about Zendaya, we know, and they know we know but they just won't spit it out.

It's because she's an Oakland girl playing in a NY Queens world..... Something something...

Still digging... don't leave yet.....

Johndoey

Banned
Let me just say how disappointed I am in the Spider-Man fanfiction community for failing to further the anemic Peter/Karen ship. It's a sad day when I can't sit at my desk and read a lovingly crafted story about a boy and his super suit.

D i Z

Let me just say how disappointed I am in the Spider-Man fanfiction community for failing to further the anemic Peter/Karen ship. It's a sad day when I can't sit at my desk and read a lovingly crafted story about a boy and his super suit.

But what would that look like? Daddy Stark took his sex toy back, even when Peter connected more with the virtual woman more than the flesh and blood ladies right in front of him.

D i Z

It would depressing and pathetic.
Depressing and pathetic is my jam.
----
Turn off or otherwise circumvent every inbuilt safety feature on your computer brehs, don't replace them with anything brehs.

This is why you can't be on the roadtrip. You would puncture our gas tank and throw a lit match into it and yell "GO, WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!!! DRIVE" as you hop into the backseat.
We'd all be hungover as fuck, and you'd get this shit in your head in the middle of the night, and still not talk yourself out of it by morning.

I just can't spend good money on Deadpool, it's just a bunch of shit edgy 12 year olds think is cool
The comics absolutely, it's why I've always laughed at how that shit (and squirrel girl of all things yes I know folks here love it) got so popular.

The movie is surprisingly clever.

D i Z

how did blasian get got?

I didn't even see that. Looking over it all, probably a casualty of PopGaf drama.

I probably should have just said it earlier, but ain't any other group caping for our politics in their own spaces. "Allies" do not exist.

See you in a minute, Blasian.

Top Bottom