• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

zeemumu

My plans kinda fell through yesterday :/

I'll probably just call and see if I can get a response. At least I have the Splatfest to pass the time

Team Ketchup let's go!

pIqsVoW.jpg

?
---
Armchair experts arbitrarily deciding "counts" as racism is always a joy to see. You can diagnose mental illness from a two minute snippet of a persons life, but claim racism? A bridge too fucking far apparently.

Who knows, I just might turn out like that

I enjoy the mental illness discussion that occurs. Racism is so deeply engrained in our existence that the real issue is how someone enunciates

What are you tryna get?

I want to get the right side of my chest done. I have an abstract concept, but I'm not committed yet

That milkshake duck thread made me realize that alot of people fell from Grace when it was revealed they're assholes or even worse. Also learning that Jim Carrey and Robert DeNiro are anti vaxxers from that same thread is depressing. Also, was pretty surprised to see both sides nonsense in that thread. That was unexpected.

I can't believe I used to watch AlphaOmegaSin, Razorfist, and Red Letter Media.

D i Z

Speaking of Best Buy, I had no idea that they sold Amazon products. Not sure why that flipped a switch for me, but when I saw the ad email about them specifically pushing them I had to take a moment to think about how that happened.

Top Bottom