• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

LionPride

Banned
KNOXVILLE HAS A GYRO PLACE CLOSE TO CAMPUS AND THEY SELL BAKLAVA FOR $3 AND YOU GET TWO PIECES AND THE LAMB MEAT IS SUPERB

Just something I had to say

Haven't yet called him back.

Got a real complicated relationship with the man who hasn't really been in life at all.

I don't hate him though... strangely enough.

I'm tempted to call him back and get advice from him because I do agree somewhat that I need a good father figure in my life.

Then again a huge part of me doesn't wanna hear from him.

I see. I have no idea what it's like to be in your shoes man, I'm guessing you're a young guy too but, it's your choice you do what you want.

I'm sure you'll make the right choice whatever it is.

LionPride

Banned
I never had a father figure in my life really, shit hasn't led me wrong yet.

I also like hated my father and wanted to piss on his grave because fuck that nigga but ya know, it's gucci now

andthebeatgoeson

Eat at Subway in 2017, breh.

I had, not the best relationship with my dad. And reconciled when i was 30. For very specific reasons. I would recommend it. You may have interest in what makes you tick and understanding your parents is a good start.

At the end of the day, it was a good lesson in forgiveness, for me. And it helped clarify some things.

So i recommend it.

cdyhybrid

When LionPride reads a Slayven diss post

04rMHqq.gif

LionPride

Banned
I'll accept many things

Comparing me to that homeless looking fuck is not one of them

Also I can't watch the end to Fast 7 without starting to tear up

Shit hits the soul

Dereck

The fade to white and the "For Paul"����

wpid-fb_img_1425535649447.jpg

This has probably been posted before but in what universe would a Morgan Freeman Grandad make any sense
This is one of those instances where I'm thinking why in the fuck wouldn't the voice actor for Granddad be cast as the character in a live action movie..lol

I never had a father figure in my life really, shit hasn't led me wrong yet.

I also like hated my father and wanted to piss on his grave because fuck that nigga but ya know, it's gucci now

Eat at Subway in 2017, breh.

I had, not the best relationship with my dad. And reconciled when i was 30. For very specific reasons. I would recommend it. You may have interest in what makes you tick and understanding your parents is a good start.

At the end of the day, it was a good lesson in forgiveness, for me. And it helped clarify some things.

So i recommend it.

I understand both perspectives.

I was like Lion when I was young but then I had kids and I started thinking about what my hatred was costing then. Their heritage and their relationship with that while side of their family.

It's up to Lion to decide but he will probably rethink this once he gets a lot older.

LionPride

Banned
I understand both perspectives.

I was like Lion when I was young but then I had kids and I started thinking about what my hatred was costing then. Their heritage and their relationship with that while side of their family.

It's up to Lion to decide but he will probably rethink this once he gets a lot older.

Possibly

But like, my father is legit a horrible person

I ain't talked to that nigga since his ass got caught for a reason

Especially when I got my closure and figured out why his dumb ass was in jail

WHEW

Then I learned he's the reason my mom missed seeing her father before he died the very next day?

WHEWWWWWWW

Then there's a fucking hole in my house because of his cunt ass???

I hate incompetence and stupidity

My father had both in spades, only good deed that fucker ever did was be part of the reason I was born

Nigga ain't shit, was never shit, ain't ever gon be shit

Lawbreakers is great, damn shame Overwatch is going to smother it while it's still in its crib. Scheduling the summer event on its launch day was cold.

Slayven

Lawbreakers is great, damn shame Overwatch is going to smother it while it's still in its crib. Scheduling the summer event on its launch day was cold.

Instead of being an Edgy soulless Overwatch it should have went up to Titanfall by having more traditiational modes.

Plus the characters are the definition of designed by a focus group

LionPride

Banned
Undisputed has made me love Skip Bayless talking bout social issues because he's not a fucking dumbass

Also Shannon "I don't know you and I don't fuck with you" Sharpe is amazing too

I love em together when they just talkin

Shit's just First Take but better

Instead of being an Edgy soulless Overwatch it should have went up to Titanfall by having more traditiational modes.

Plus the characters are the definition of designed by a focus group
The gameplay is amazing, dare I say even better than overwatch. It doesn't feel incredibly slow on PS4 like overwatch does. Some character designs are trash, but I got a soft spot for Sunshine
sunshine.jpg

Undisputed has made me love Skip Bayless talking bout social issues because he's not a fucking dumbass

Also Shannon "I don't know you and I don't fuck with you" Sharpe is amazing too

I love em together when they just talkin

Shit's just First Take but better

It's certainly better than 95% of ESPN (aside from, of all god damn people, Stephen A) pretending what's happening with Kaep ain't happening.

Slayven

The gameplay is amazing, dare I say even better than overwatch. It doesn't feel incredibly slow on PS4 like overwatch does. Some character designs are trash, but I got a soft spot for Sunshine
sunshine.jpg

That is tight as hell. But I hate chunky feet on characters

tumblr_inline_mztukj3H0F1s0z6ke.jpg

Look at Impulse his feet are huge

Top Bottom