• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Baby Milo

Bay Maximus said:
If my son/daughter exclusively dated outside their race by choice, I would feel like such a failure. It says (pretty explicitly) people that look like me/my family are not attractive or there is something negative about every member of that race. Racism/Self-hatred pretty much. Don't see how any parent would be happy with that.
You can't mold/shape who a person is attracted to no matter how much you beat it into there heads.

Baby Milo said:
You can't mold/shape who a person is attracted to no matter how much you beat it into there heads.

You don't have to beat anything in anyone's head. I'm still waiting to meet the person that's like, "I love myself and my people, but I sure as hell don't date 'em!"

That's simply racism/self-hatred and one of my goals is to not raise racist children. If I have, then I have failed.

Baby Milo said:
Sure you can, people are molded by the media and those around them. The European standard of beauty has been promoted and reinforced in all forms of media for a long time.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
eternaLightness said:
That posterior.
photos_serena_williams_plunging_minidress_steals_show_at_espys.jpg

Londa

Banned
harSon said:
I don't like men but that doesn't change the fact that I can tell when one has an attractive body or face.

Having just a big ass imo doesn't equal an attractive body. Also her face, well... that depends on what you think a pretty face is. IMO her face doesn't seem that pretty. I'm not even hating. But I'm sure people take honesty as hating.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Londa said:
Having just a big ass imo doesn't equal an attractive body. Also her face, well... that depends on what you think a pretty face is. IMO her face doesn't seem that pretty. I'm not even hating. But I'm sure people take honesty as hating.

i dont see it as hating. her ass is her best feature.

Londa

Banned
Parallax said:
i dont see it as hating. her ass is her best feature.

Ok, thank you. I was starting to feel like I'm seeing things.

I know that the ass is a black man's weakness. So I should stop raining on you guy's parade.

Londa said:
Ok, thank you. I was starting to feel like I'm seeing things.

I know that the ass is a black man's weakness
. So I should stop raining on you guy's parade.

Well...that's not exactly something I'd file under my list of kyrptonite. I'm just in the minority (ahaha)

Wrong pic was posted.

a0b2b4addde658b37dd8c26abec8cd7d-getty-118995217.jpg

Yes, she is ridiculous, and has been for a while. Even if she did play in 2 tournaments last year.

I know that the ass is a black man's weakness.

Nope. Face + Chest is this man's Bane.

Londa said:

What would you consider a good looking woman. I`m just curious...I don't really consider Serena attractive in a conventional sense, I would smash though cuz she is built to please.

Londa

Banned
Lionheart1337 said:
What would you consider a good looking woman. I`m just curious...I don't really consider Serena attractive in a conventional sense, I would smash though cuz she is built to please.

kelly rowland

DominoKid

Anyone know what, if any, charity work Michael Jordan has done for inner city people?

I'm asking cause my neighbor railed on me about the social implications of rocking Js and just went on a tirade about how he never gives back to the community. I don't really care for Jordan* but his shoes just look so damn good. My neighbor is generally right about these things (she's old and very worldly, real nice usually) but I'd love to be able to get one over on her.

*you can be the GOAT and still be overrated

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
DominoKid said:
Anyone know what, if any, charity work Michael Jordan has done for inner city people?

I'm asking cause my neighbor railed on me about the social implications of rocking Js and just went on a tirade about how he never gives back to the community. I don't really care for Jordan* but his shoes just look so damn good. My neighbor is generally right about these things (she's old and very worldly, real nice usually) but I'd love to be able to get one over on her.

*you can be the GOAT and still be overrated
im sure Jordan does a bit of Philanthropy, but i dont follow.

But i know Jordan throughout his career has tried his hardest to stay away from anything controversial, even inside basketball sometimes. He wanted to be a type of star where if you dont know him personally, the only informed opinion you can have about him is about his game and brand.

DominoKid

yeah like the whole time she was going off all i kept hearing my head was "republicans buy shoes too" and it just made me feel even worse about it lol.

Londa

Banned
Boombloxer said:
Wrong pic was posted.

Yes, she is ridiculous, and has been for a while. Even if she did play in 2 tournaments last year.

Why does the monkey butt thread come to mind when I view this picture? lmao

Boombloxer said:
Wrong pic was posted.

there are no words to articulate how I would ravage this goddess

Londa

Banned
Luscious LeftFoot said:
This.

Whenever I try to explain Serana's ass and similar being too big, and generally not finding her attractive, my boys look at me like they want to start questioning my sexuality. Smh.
Weird because, without her ass. She would look like a man. Look at those hands and her face.

The obvious solution is for londa to post a booty pic so an appropriate scientific comparison can be made.

Seriously though, Serena has a donk. I can fux with that, as it were. I kinda see what people are saying w/her face over time, though. It's sorta like what happened w/Lil' Kim...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
captmcblack said:
The obvious solution is for londa to post a booty pic so an appropriate scientific comparison can be made.

Seriously though, Serena has a donk. I can fux with that, as it were. I kinda see what people are saying w/her face over time, though. It's sorta like what happened w/Lil' Kim...

what, how she became asian over time?

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
captmcblack said:

for great justice

Top Bottom