• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Measley

Boombloxer said:
Wrong pic was posted.

a0b2b4addde658b37dd8c26abec8cd7d-getty-118995217.jpg

Would.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I'm not going to lie - I'd smash Serena.

Thing is, I wouldn't say that I'm immediately drawn to her physically. She's has ridiculous proportions that aren't particularly attractive to me. However I really dig her competitiveness (she actually can come off kinda snobbish from time to time) and she's mad talented on the court. That makes her sexy.

Londa

Banned
captmcblack said:
The obvious solution is for londa to post a booty pic so an appropriate scientific comparison can be made.

Seriously though, Serena has a donk. I can fux with that, as it were. I kinda see what people are saying w/her face over time, though. It's sorta like what happened w/Lil' Kim...

none of you could handle it. hahaha

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Again. I do not know why some of you people are in love with dat ass.
Not saying I prefer flatness. I'm just saying that either doesn't turn me on. That pic on the other page for instance. That shit should be treated as a deformity. Honestly.

And yes, I said...YOU PEOPLE.

edit;
goddam, someone made the same joke a few posts up already.
That someone is right. You people are crazy.

And yes, it is a deformity.

Imm0rt4l

Veidt said:
Not saying I prefer flatness. I'm just saying that either doesn't turn me on. That pic on the other page for instance. That shit should be treated as a deformity. Honestly.

edit;

Maybe its because you're caucasian, veidt.

I'm more of a leg man myself, probably why I like tall women

Veidt said:

edit;

To each his own. For the record, I like em all, I've been known to get at girls will all kinds of bodies.

Negro-GAF, probably been asked here already but what's the best way of dealing with razor bumps?

I've been using my

wahl-pro-wahl-sterling-2-plus-professional-barbers-hair.jpg

^^Whal Sterling 2 for a while and now's the only time I've got some razor bumps and I've got stubble at the minute and an impending date coming, so not too sure what to do :(

I already use traditional home made black soap, more commonly known in it's commercial name as
yhst-75255161772631_2166_46618
Dudu Osun, so I'll keep using that for now..but if anyone know any more info, please let me know

Londa

Banned
Veidt said:

edit;

I'm glad to see one person not drooling over her ass.

Mecha_Infantry said:
Negro-GAF, probably been asked here already but what's the best way of dealing with razor bumps?

I've been using my

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/wa/wahl-pro-wahl-sterling-2-plus-professional-barbers-hair.jpg[IMG]

^^Whal Sterling 2 for a while and now's the only time I've got some razor bumps and I've got stubble at the minute and an impending date coming, so not too sure what to do :(

I already use traditional home made black soap, more commonly known in it's commercial name as [IMG]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-75255161772631_2166_46618[IMG]Dudu Osun, so I'll keep using that for now..but if anyone know any more info, please let me know[/QUOTE]

keeping this in mind. I can't remember the last time I got a close shave. I just do my best to trim it low enough so that you can't see the stubble. When of the benefits of being so dark is people don't notice my stubble until they're close enough to touch my face.

[QUOTE=MWS Natural]Damn I relate so much to this song.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZxmuMmPLUU[/url][/QUOTE]
Classic. I love Mos

Imm0rt4l

Mecha_Infantry said:

I've been using my

I already use traditional home made black soap, more commonly known in it's commercial name as
Dudu Osun, so I'll keep using that for now..but if anyone know any more info, please let me know

For razor bumps I had before, I used this.
skin%20tight%204oz%20reg_1.png

I don't get razor bumps anymore, but that's cuz I don't fuck with razors anymore. I really like having the clean shave a razor can provide, but I stick with trimmers. I'll use a razor once in a while, very carefully though.

magic-fragrant-shaving-powder-gold-45oz.jpg

My dad put me on this for shaving, it gets the job done.

Imm0rt4l

Dreams-Visions said:
at the cost of smelling like rotten eggs.

my grandfather uses it to this day. magic + a metal spoon.

Yep. I wasn't fond of the smell either, but yea I know what you mean. You get used to it and well, it's not like the smell stays if you clean/use after shave cologne or what have you.

Imm0rt4l said:
Yep. I wasn't fond of the smell either, but yea I know what you mean. You get used to it and well, it's not like the smell stays if you clean/use after shave cologne or what have you.
On related note: it costs a little money, but laser hair removal works. It's fantastic for black men. If you know you have no desire to grow a beard (I never want one, my facial hair isn't thick enough), you can do the laser thing and never have to worry about shaving your neck again.

At some point, I'll get around to it. I know a ton of black cosmetic surgeons that I can probably get to do it for free/supply costs. Neck and cheeks and be done with it.

Londa

Banned
tarius1210 said:
Saw this video yesterday and was like "DAMN!!!".

So what does black-GAF think about Keke Wyatt?

I was very happy to see Ruben again. He has a very nice voice and cute dimples. Other than that. The woman is creepy to me.

Mecha_Infantry said:

I've been using my

http://www.bumppatrol.com/

I had terrible, terrible issues with razorbumps until I started using that. a small amount post shave eliminates them completely. prevents new ones, eliminates old ones.

I can use any razor I like now, and not give a damn. I DO have to shave at least every day/every two days though.

Londa

Banned
lightless_shado said:
oh snap I thought I was alone on this. Her face is very "broad"

Looks like Ruben lost some weight. He needs way more exposure, his voice is incredible.

Ruben is a great singer, I agree with you.

Imm0rt4l said:
magic-fragrant-shaving-powder-gold-45oz.jpg

My dad put me on this for shaving, it gets the job done.
Hell no, my dad used this. Over time it makes the skin you use it on darker. I am fine with trimmer + electric razor + alcohol. Gets it close without any razor bumps. But I also clean my skin twice a day with a cleansure and I exfoliate twice a week. Actually just got a compliment on my skin yesterday.

Imm0rt4l said:
Something I've noticed is my sideburns don't grow out thick like the rest of my face.

I have a 3 inch area on my cheeks that doesn't fill in so my beard is never at full potential. I have noticed hair growing in the spots but its like taking forever. My goal is by 35 to have a legit beard.

soundscream said:
I have a 3 inch area on my cheeks that doesn't fill in so my beard is never at full potential. I have noticed hair growing in the spots but its like taking forever. My goal is by 35 to have a legit beard.
Same here. I just want like a thin beard or something, but all the goatee is the only thing that grows out thick and quick. I guess genetics is to blame, but I'll try to be more patient. :/

-PXG- said:
This one is great too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8cDmLpuzg&feature=related

My girl (who is white) and I watched his "Analyzing White America" special. It was a scream.
Heh, I want to see more people react to Paul Mooney. He's like the raunchiest black comedian I've seen. I remember when he was talking about Diana Ross at one of those BET award shows.

-PXG-

Black Republican said:
ha, honestly what did she think of it?

She loved it. I told her beforehand not to be afraid to laugh and just let it out. She did. She would glance at me on occasion, I guess to get my "approval". It was kind of cute.

I'm doing work right now and listening to his "Race" album.

SleepyJohn11 said:
Same here. I just want like a thin beard or something, but all the goatee is the only thing that grows out thick and quick. I guess genetics is to blame, but I'll try to be more patient. :/

I could do one of those thin beards,
mike-tomlin-beard1.jpg

but thats not what I want. I want a full man beard.

More this
Clint-Session-Beard.jpg

and less this
denzel_washington-1.jpg

Top Bottom