• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Air

Banned
Yeah I noticed that white guys and asian woman thread get locked before I replied with how I knew Damaris. That was a funny read though.

G-Fex

course it's gonna get locked, and soon someone will make another thread and that'll get locked too cause well it's the PG era and nobody seems to get that yet :\

Londa

Banned
Is she attractive to male Black Gaf?
Sandra-Oh-S3.jpg

I'm asking because she was dating a black guy in the show she was in.

Londa

Banned
Parallax said:
why are you arguing with him? it isnt the first time we've seen him say this. ask londa.

He must have been the victim of a black Lorena Bobbit.

eternaLightness said:
Yea, she's not bad looking.

Any of you guys date an Asian girl/guy before? I knew a bunch in high school but never hooked up with any.

oh, ok. Strange tho, because I typed "ugly asian woman" into google image search and her picture shows up as the first result.

Lebron

eternaLightness said:
Yea, she's not bad looking.

Any of you guys date an Asian girl/guy before? I knew a bunch in high school but never hooked up with any.
Dated a couple back in HS. Recently broke up with one that I dated for a couple years. Currently chilling with a Korean girl.

I swear I don't have a problem.

lol. Of course I wouldn't mind dating one. Most of them only dated only other asians anyways.

@Londa: I don't think she's ugly but she's not super hot either. Still attractive though.

Londa

Banned
If there is anything you need me to go over in greater detail about I will be more than happy to. I have spent many years doing volunteer work and sociology work in the black community. All I can say is if you doubt what I am saying all you need to do is turn around and look at the community, it's fucked up and getting worse.

This quote from him is about all you really need know to determine his credibility. He is a self proclaimed expert on black women. Self is the keyword. I'm pretty sure that sociology work is very much volunteer. Everyone is an expert (in their head).

Yeah I was actually going to come in here and ask Black GAF if I stepped out of line posting at that guy, since he just seems really peeved at black women.

Devolution said:
Yeah I was actually going to come in here and ask Black GAF if I stepped out of line posting at that guy, since he just seems really peeved at black women.
Yeah, don't bother. He's pretty convinced that black woman are a problem of some sort.

Top Bottom