• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Londa said:
lol he also has terrible taste in fighters.
Wow. Nope. Team gado disagrees with this statement.

But yeah, goku has gone on rants like this a few times. The last big one was in that attractive black woman thread. That was a monster

Londa said:
Is she attractive to male Black Gaf?
Sandra-Oh-S3.jpg

I'm asking because she was dating a black guy in the show she was in.

Man I have always thought this chick was ugly as hell. When the asian age bomb hits her....she is FUCKED.

Londa said:
Opinions on her?

TTO-003827.jpg

No clue who the fuck she is but bitch is hit (Read: beyond ugly) in everyway judging from that picture.

Again when the asian age bomb hits her. She might want to say indoors...FOREVER, shit looks like she's already in the beginning stages. Lock her in a basement.

Cool tats though.

Parallax

Lebron said:
Blasians will never age
That's a good theory id like to see. The ageless quality of black genes combined with the youthful exuberance of asian genes. I want to see what a 60 year old blasian looks like.

Satchwar said:
that's margaret cho

Who the fuck is that?

Parallax said:
That's a good theory id like to see. The ageless quality of black genes combined with the youthful exuberance of asian genes. I want to see what a 60 year old blasian looks like.

I'll get a picture of my grandmother for you in like a day or two.

DominoKid

just off personal experience i tend to agree w/ a good bit of the stuff in the 3 or 4 Gen X videos i've seen. but i'm more cynical than most people.

the stereotype exists for a reason (as do all stereotypes) and that's all i'll say as i dont feel like getting in a long drawn out debate about it.

also powerstone >>>>>>>>>>>> powerstone 2

Parallax

Jo Shishido's Cheeks said:
I missed the fighting game talk but I just wanna say that I miss Rival Schools and Powerstone 2.

Dreamcast <3

rival schools and project justice were my cuts. its a shame theres no sequel

DominoKid said:
also powerstone >>>>>>>>>>>> powerstone 2

more like powerstone=powerstone 2

seriously, the games are so different outside of the cast, that they are practically incomparable. that psp collection needs to come to psn/xbla though

Master Z

Mr_Moogle said:
As a middle class whitey I would like to say that rap and hip-hop sucks balls and doesn't hold a candle to other forms of black music (ie blues, jazz, soul and to some extent rock).

This song is awesomeness
There is some really good indispensable hip hop but yeah, for the most part that genre of music sucks when compared to blues, jazz, soul and rock. It's too bad that the hip hop art-form is heavily exploited and saturated with superficial garbage because I consider rapping (when done well) to be one of the best forms of storytelling and expression.

PhoenixDark said:
Never thought I'd do it but *high five* Devolution

That guy clearly hates black women. I'd imagine most black guys in this thread have encountered the stereotype black woman image, but to say most black women are like that is pathetic.

and that Generation X video...jesus. Bitter black men

What really bothered me most was how one sided he was about issues facing black women too. I don't know if it's bitterness or he's completely fucked in the head but gawd damn.

DominoKid

Pinko Marx said:
why would you say this?

they just added too much shit in Power Stone 2 to me.

the 4 player fights, more items, bigger & dynamic stages. i didnt like the Pharaoh Walker or that other giant thing either.

it made it a lot less of an intimate game and more Smash Bros like.

Power Stone was pitch perfect to me.

eventually i got so good at it among my friends i had to use shitty characters like Gunrock or Galuda instead of Wangtang and Ryoma.

Bleepey

eternaLightness said:
Yea, she's not bad looking.

Any of you guys date an Asian girl/guy before? I knew a bunch in high school but never hooked up with any.

I lost my virginity to a chinese girl, the second girl i ever went out on a date with was chinese, i have been out on dates with Asian Canadian, Asian Americans, a filipino or two, a chinese girl or two, one of the hottest girls i ever made out with was half greek and half japanese, same for a black, white and chinese girl, one of the last girls i went out on a date with was 3/4 korean and a 1/4 japanese. I mostly fuck white women.

Londa said:
Is she attractive to male Black Gaf?
Sandra-Oh-S3.jpg

I'm asking because she was dating a black guy in the show she was in.

She's so meh for a girl on TV. I mean she's not hideous but for a woman on TV there's nothing special. The few episodes of Grey's Anatomy i watched i thought the black guy could do better.

Londa said:
Did I say he was wrong? Just saying what was in google is funny.
well, going by Google Image Search, a search for 'ugly black woman' has Stacey Dash on page 1 and Forest Whitaker on page 2. oh, and Sandra Oh is ... well, she's not the asian Sarah Jessica Parker, because at least SJP has a body.

Lebron

Bleepey said:
I lost my virginity to a chinese girl, the second girl i ever went out on a date with was chinese, i have been out on dates with Asian Canadian, Asian Americans, a filipino or two, a chinese girl or two, one of the hottest girls i ever made out with was half greek and half japanese, same for a black, white and chinese girl, one of the last girls i went out on a date with was 3/4 korean and a 1/4 japanese. I mostly fuck white women.
I don't know why, but I busted out laughing when I got there.

Bleepey

Lebron said:
I don't know why, but I busted out laughing when I got there.

I guess it had the desired reaction.
smug.gif

I found it kinda funny myself, that i used to have a thing for e.asian women but i mostly knock boots with white girls. . I think i need to date more lack girls at my new school the black girls probably have the highest percentage of hotties. But then again, there are tonnes of hot girls in my school. I should go to a proper school event or something.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Mr_Moogle said:
As a middle class whitey I would like to say that rap and hip-hop sucks balls and doesn't hold a candle to other forms of black music (ie blues, jazz, soul and to some extent rock).

This song is awesomeness
GTFO with that bullshit. You're clearly listening to the wrong hip-hop music.

Mr_Moogle said:

The barrier for entry for hip-hop is way too low. I don't even get mad when people shit on it and say it doesn't qualify as a genre of music coz, for the most part I tend to agree. Limited subject matter too.

Still, it's my most listened to genre of music.

Londa

Banned
Mr_Moogle said:

This song is awesomeness

I wasn't going to respond to you, but when I keep seeing this quoted I feel like I should just say what I first thought when I read your post.

You don't need to inform us that you are white-middle class. That just makes most people reading your comment roll their eyes.

ecurbj said:

is he wearing a see-through women's sweater?

Top Bottom