• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

amber cole

thats all imma say

EDIT:eek:h and MWS thanks for posting that thread, godamn Amerie is a top 5 blasian dead or alive, why didnt she blow up in the music industry :(

ecurbj said:
tumblr_lqnsgqhfHQ1qe3yis.gif

They put Drake in last years Sexiest Man top 10 in People Magazine. I said "wtf is this.". Drake? Really People? Drake. SMFH.

Lebron

Idris better have been #1

Then again, I know plenty of females who think Weezy is the sexiest man alive coming out looking like Predator.

Lebron said:

Then again, I know plenty of females who think Weezy is the sexiest man alive coming out looking like Predator.

Really? Weezy? I could never understand how women thought he was attractive. I guess being rich and famous has that effect....

toasty_T said:
definitely isn't meant for a man with those leopard print arms

my mom would slap the shit of me if she caught me wearing that.

Guys it's called a CARDIGAN. Why do I know this? Some girl kept trying to get me to get one but they look so ridiculous...ugh

Lebron said:

Idris wasn't there. I would take him, Lance Reddick or Michael K. Williams over Drake any day of the week.

Weezy? God he looks like Whoopi Goldberg fucked Predator.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Black Republican said:
amber cole

thats all imma say

EDIT:eek:h and MWS thanks for posting that thread, godamn Amerie is a top 5 blasian dead or alive, why didnt she blow up in the music industry :(
I still don't know why amerie isn't a superstar. She's drop dead gorgeous and I love her sound. She appeals to me way more than beyonce and rihanna.

And she's the only singer ill even claim on this site. Team Amerie in the house!

Londa

Banned
Today I kept getting compliments on my hair. One lady who was rocking a natural bush approached me and said she has been wanting to tell me how beautiful my hair was everytime she see me in the cafe. I told her thank you, and also said that I thought I was having a bad hair day! I also complimented her on her hairstyle. Then I remember how Spin loves women in bushes so I decided to share this with black gaf.

At this very moment..... I believe I'm being stalked by someone while waiting for this night class @_@.

Do any of you get compliments on your hair even when you think you are having a bad hair day?

Lebron

Never, because I just keep it low(aka it won't grow past a certain point). Though they do ask why do I always brush it. To which I have started to say, my ancestors were nappy headed field slaves, not I. *brush brush*

Yeah, I like to poke at those nerves.

MWS Natural said:
Herman Cain
A rich Uncle Ruckus. Your picture is appropriate.

ReiGun

Londa said:
Do any of you get compliments on your hair even when you think you are having a bad hair day?
Women tell me I should try growing my hair out because they think it looks nice. I considered it once, but I simply don't have the patience to take care of it.

Parallax

Londa said:
Today I kept getting compliments on my hair. One lady who was rocking a natural bush approached me and said she has been wanting to tell me how beautiful my hair was everytime she see me in the cafe. I told her thank you, and also said that I thought I was having a bad hair day! I also complimented her on her hairstyle. Then I remember how Spin loves women in bushes so I decided to share this with black gaf.

At this very moment..... I believe I'm being stalked by someone while waiting for this night class @_@.

Nope. Too many obvious problems

Londa

Banned
spindashing said:
We don't talk about that guy in here.
On Sunday he was on tv, I tuned him out but he seems rather odd. Said the reason his wife doesn't go out and help him in the campain is because he feels she should be home taking care of his family. So that when he comes home he can relax and be a family. Lol is this the 50s???

Herman Cain is the most insidious black politician since Michael Steele.

He is there LITERALLY for two reasons:

1. So Rs can flagwave for "diversity" and "choice" and defuse/obfuscate any claims of racism in the party or their affiliate, the Tea Party - the classic "some of my best friends are []" defense.

2. So they can possibly defeat any hypothetical black/minority vote advantage that our current President would have.

Rs would love for there to be a plausible non-Romney candidate, but all of them have been troll candidates thusfar and since they couldn't get Gov. Christie to join the fray...here we are.

Plus, Cain's got ties to the Koch brothers/AFP. Fuck that shit.

[EDIT: Jimmy Brooks is that current hotness, the light mixed brother. Dark-skinned guys aren't in vogue right now, unless you're a classic choice like Elba or Washington or something :(]

Measley

MWS Natural said:
Herman Cain

1mHU9.png

DISCUSS

Yeah, fits him like a glove. He actually admitted that he didn't participte in the Civil Rights movement in his teens.

He just went to the back of the bus, like the good negro he is.

Best looking black actor? Gotta give it to my man Dwayne Johnson.

Measley

Londa said:
Is she attractive to male Black Gaf?
Sandra-Oh-S3.jpg

I'm asking because she was dating a black guy in the show she was in.

I was never into Asian women. Probably because they tended to have the bodies of 12 year olds.

Parallax

Londa said:
Why? Now I wish to see your hair.
There's no need. I've had alopecia areata since I was in the second grade. I have a huge smooth baldspot in the back of my head. I've been a point of ridicule for various random people since. I still hear people snicker behind my back actually, but it stopped being an issue for years, in fact, I actually grew my hair out for years before I cut it in august.

Londa said:
You serious???

yeah, he got shot in the back too. thats about all the street cred he has really.

Lebron

Big Baybee said:
Did you hear him say that he got off the dem plantation a long time ago? I guess the rest of us are just field negros.
Yeah, it must be nice to get to work in the house with massah.

Parallax

Satchwar said:
yall are going in on these dudes today

my face is like
Gfotz.png

cmon, you know wayne looks like something you would think is under the bed when you were a kid

Lebron

Yeah, he looks like someone took a Mcwhip and went Roots on his ass and left him borderline mentally handicap. All one has to do is look at him attempting to play the guitar, poor little guy.

8ankN.jpg

RUe4M.jpg

GOeAK.jpg

Londa said:
Well not my hair specifically, seeing as I'm a guy and it's always short now heh, but a few times I have been out running errands or whatever where I'm feeling like death and looking awful, tired, unwashed at times :)lol) and I've had people tell me I'm looking good.
Maybe my sarcasm detector is broken but it really brightens up those shitty days and puts me in a good mood for a long ass time.

Top Bottom