• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

SoilBreak

Banned
.......Amerie looks better now

smfh.gif

G-Fex

black girls are so gorgeous...every guy out there obsesses over asian girls, I obsess over black girls.

Ahem...I hope I didn't sound like a jackass saying this stuff >_>

edit: I'm not just saying this cause i'm drfunk, I'm saying cause I went out today...

That's some bullshit, man. I remember I used to sleep under my covers and open my eyes every now and then imagining Amerie with hiding under there near my dick, like in the 1 Thing video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqVg_23otg

I swear on everything tho, that video was the apex of hot black chicks for me. Everything else is diminishing returns. SMH why she have to do this b

Lebron

Welp, that makes Denyce Lawton the new Queen now. She was always a close second, but that title is now officially hers.

yQOtv.jpg

Damn it, Amerie. I need to go lay down for the night.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
.......Amerie looks better now

what the shit is this? get the hell outta here with that nonsense...

Better music would do this naturally.

ill stand by this forever, but i still think that amerie has more vocal range than all the divas at the top. its just that she isnt well known

black girls are so gorgeous...every guy out there obsesses over asian girls, I obsess over black girls.

Ahem...I hope I didn't sound like a jackass saying this stuff >_>

edit: I'm not just saying this cause i'm drfunk, I'm saying cause I went out today...

its ok, just sleep it off

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
haha u mad

i know why you guys are pretending to care because some random girl we will never meet got a nose job. Who gives a fuck she still looks good.

nose job? you trying to troll too? this isnt about her nose job....

yknow what? im just gonna have some drinks and play some 3d land.

as long as Amerie's one of the many flunkies in Beyonce's lane she won't really have a lot of success.

AK, Rihanna and, for a little while, Ciara managed to succeed because they tweaked the formula.
Well you're right, but that was more of an issue with her image more than anything, the music she released was better than everybody you mentioned ( well, maybe not better than Alicia Keys). She was really, really, close to breaking out as a star after she released "1 Thing", but never established a strong, distinct image to separate herself from all the other R&B starlets being signed at the time.

I've been up on Deynce, still ain't stop me from scrolling towards this picture 4 or 5 times.

Ah noticed Measley got banned. I dunno wtf was up with those posts, were they trolls or serious? I've seen him make many sensible posts on race but he flipped his shit tonight.

It's obviously easily to deal with straight hair, but that doesn't make it better. Black girls need to be encouraged, not demeaned with that type of bullshit man. My mom gets soooo upset when she sees a little black girl with her hair all fucked up; usually they're walking around with their dad lol. My little cousin used to have that problem; her dad didn't seem to recognize her hair was a mess, and her mom was too busy to care. So my mom would fix up her hair whenever she could.

Top Bottom