• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Satch

Banned
SUhoc.png

i for one am ELATED

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Still drunk. Still feeling myself harder than Kanye. Bring an extra scouter. Hide your sister. No military discount? Fuck your couch.

IceCold

Jesus...he went trough his 20 page post history and deleted most of his posts. Weird.

When he means cease posting does he mean on gaf in general or just this thread?

Shanadeus

Banned
Jesus...he went trough his 20 page post history and deleted most of his posts. Weird.

When he means cease posting does he mean on gaf in general or just this thread?

All of GAF, I'm just waiting on a couple of replies before I leave this place.
I'll make sure to get myself perma-banned if I can bother, so people won't have to fear me "crawling back" as someone wonderfully put it.

Satch

Banned
I'll make sure to get myself perma-banned if I can bother, so people won't have to fear me "crawling back" as someone wonderfully put it.

go out with a bang if you can help it

Air

Banned

What led to all of this out of curiosity? Why announce your departure instead of departing?

Shanadeus

Banned
What led to all of this out of curiosity? Why announce your departure instead of departing?

I didn't want to leave anyone without an apology at the very least, but I did want to keep things under wrap so I decided to just PM a couple of people. I'm only saying all this in here now because Spin posted it, so I might as well cheer people up.

why are you doing all that again?

To ensure the peace of mind of the people who dislike me.
I'm sure I've hurt more than a couple, and if I can ease their pain by leaving them with a happy message then I see no reason not to do so.

The funny thing is that I've seen trolls and controversial posters come and go, yet I've never noticed you until the real pic thread lol.

Apparently the hate is deep though, so something had to have been done. Impressive

Air

Banned
I didn't want to leave anyone without an apology at the very least, I'm only posting in here because it came out in public.

I'm sure I've hurt more than a couple, and if I can ease their pain by leaving them with a happy message then I see no reason not to do so.

Do you think you've had that much effect on a person over the internet, to leave them wanting peace of mind of your departure? People come and go all the time you know, if I may, without seeming out of line, what makes you so special? If you wanted to give those people peace of mind, wouldn't just leaving and having them forget you be better?

who really cares? if you want to stop posting, just stop. I don't think anyone on GAF gives 2 shits about you or what you say. Emotions don't leave threads. The same people you argue with in one thread are the same people you're laughing and agreeing with in another. Such is life and community. you're neither special in that regard, and your conversations are not anymore memorable than any others.

My advice would be to find a way to actually contribute without doing so under false pretenses. If your life is so boring that you can't manage that...then happy trails. But understand that's how people will choose to remember you (for the day or 2 they remember). There is no honor in quitting, and even less in quitting under these conditions.

Shanadeus

Banned
Do you think you've had that much effect on a person over the internet, to leave them wanting peace of mind of your departure? People come and go all the time you know, if I may, without seeming out of line, what makes you so special? If you wanted to give those people peace of mind, wouldn't just leaving and having them forget you be better?

That's why I did it discreetly at first, I only felt like apologizing because my behavior merited an apology. Now that the cat is out of the bag (me leaving), I might as well apologize in the open.

Sorry Black culture thread, I did go over-board with my goofy-to-racist posts and there's nothing left for me to do but to leave you in peace.

Peace out

That's why I did it discreetly at first, I only felt like apologizing because my behavior merited an apology. Now that the cat is out of the bag (me leaving), I might as well apologize in the open.

Sorry Black culture thread, I did go over-board with my goofy-to-racist posts and there's nothing left for me to do but to leave you in peace.

Peace out

Or you could just...you know, not make such posts. Or just not post in the thread at all. There are several other threads you can contribute in. Given enough time, people won't mumble "ah, there goes another Shan thread/post."

Air

Banned
Or you could just...you know, not make such posts. Or just not post in the thread at all. There are several other threads you can contribute in. Given enough time, people won't mumble "ah, there goes another Shan thread/post."

Basically. I think it's interesting someone who holds strict logic to such a standard doesn't abide by it in a casual conversation.

Interesting, but ciao.

I won't buy this until I see Shanadeus is perma'd. Until then, this just seems like another attempt at trolling. Nice to Shanadeus admit he/she was trolling, I always assumed Shanadeus was a troll so I never responded to the shit he/she said, but still I could never be sure if the trolling act was really genuine.....

Onemic

Peace out

NBAJam-bish-banned.gif

That gif really needs a BAN-SHAKA-LAKKA

Also, that game is really funny, they gave the announcer so many funny lines. My favorite is when you throw up an airball. "Dear Rim, how are you? I miss you. I REALLY REALLY MISS YOU"

Hello, BlackGAF. For the new year, I'm trying to be less introverted, so allow me to introduce myself.

- Where you're from The Bronx
- Where you live The Bronx
- Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy Jamaica
- Your Age 22
- Favorite musical genre Eclectic: Cascada, Britney, T-Pain, Eisley
- Your profession/major/career interest Bachelor's in Biochemistry. Working on a BS in Computer Science
- Your religious affiliation Apatheist
- Hobbies Gaming, Reading (Fantasy), TV (Yu-gi-oh, Happy Endings, Super Sentai), RPGs (DnD, Ars Magica, Mage the Awakening, Mutants and Masterminds)

Hello, BlackGAF. For the new year, I'm trying to be less introverted, so allow me to introduce myself.

- Where you're from The Bronx
- Where you live The Bronx
- Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy Jamaica
- Your Age 22
- Favorite musical genre Eclectic: Cascada, Britney, T-Pain, Eisley
- Your profession/major/career interest Bachelor's in Biochemistry. Working on a BS in Computer Science
- Your religious affiliation Apatheist
- Hobbies Gaming, Reading (Fantasy), TV (Yu-gi-oh, Happy Endings, Super Sentai), RPGs (DnD, Ars Magica, Mage the Awakening, Mutants and Masterminds)

Wow, a BS in Biochem and working on one in computer science? That's a solid one-two combo right there.

Top Bottom