• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

DominoKid

Yep

The worst offense was when my aunt's wedding started a hour and a half late because they didn't have the damn dress. Everybody in attendance looking at each other like "I knew I shouldn't have got here on time for these N****s..."

Oh I would love to be in the building for something like that.
Shade would be thrown so hard.
I would THOROUGHLY enjoy that.

I'd be talking mad shit and breaking into the reception alcohol stash early.

*browsing facebook*

black women + blonde hair =
115247_o.gif

such a bad look.

I dunno I like how Ms. Hilson pulls it off.

Slayven

When ever I hear about two chicks fighting over a dude, I always imagine the dude is chilling in the cut with a third chick just laughing.

It really only takes commonsense. But I think 97% of the problem is being told 24/7 your shit don't stink, you start to believe it.

Yeah. My dad works with famous musicians, and 90% of the time he says that they have this exact self-image. The well mannered and humble artists are few and far between.

Yasae

Banned
Ok Black-GAF, test time;

You're at the family reunion/cookout/get together. Just had a delicious meal fit for a king, the aunts and uncles are all talking about routes home from work in the living room and the little children are downstairs breaking your shit. You and your cousins/brothers need something to do. Quiz time, do you pull out the:

A) Spades (cards, i guess)

or

B) Dominoes

Choose wisely lest your black card be revoked!

Correct answer?

Spades, you fool! Unless you only got 3 people or playing for money then Dominoes is acceptable.
Be that as it may, would never play spades cause I'd beat everybody. /chestpuffery

Ok Black-GAF, test time;

You're at the family reunion/cookout/get together. Just had a delicious meal fit for a king, the aunts and uncles are all talking about routes home from work in the living room and the little children are downstairs breaking your shit. You and your cousins/brothers need something to do. Quiz time, do you pull out the:

A) Spades (cards, i guess)

or

B) Dominoes

Choose wisely lest your black card be revoked!

Correct answer?

Spades, you fool! Unless you only got 3 people or playing for money then Dominoes is acceptable.
well

dominoes because i'm from the west indies!

I don't even know how to play spades. W.I. Represent!

Butter and Sugar sandwich > Peanut Butter and Jelly

How hungry do you have to be to eat a butter and sugar sandwich? lol, that's like some zombie apocalypse, 'man, I'm just trying to survive' shit right there. Although I guess I shouldn't knock it till I try it.

How hungry do you have to be to eat a butter and sugar sandwich? lol, that's like some zombie apocalypse, 'man, I'm just trying to survive' shit right there. Although I guess I shouldn't knock it till I try it.
it's like in college where I made the johnny's seasoning salt + bread pizza. So ungood.

Top Bottom