• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
@ the moron sending that letter

Slayven

Lol just heard the perfect advice for getting out of the friendzone. When you are just hanging with a chick and you want to know where you stand. Just pull your dick out and just sit there, You will have your answer in the next five minutes.

I thought some stuff was obviously racist, and yet it isn't. I feel like either I got some education some people didn't or I don't even know.

G-Fex

Lol just heard the perfect advice for getting out of the friendzone. When you are just hanging with a chick and you want to know where you stand. Just pull your dick out and just sit there, You will have your answer in the next five minutes.
The direct approach?

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Saw CB4 the other day.

"Brother, you seem easily upset."

def needs to be on the criterion collection, no joke.

I like this as a solution for just about any problem in life.

MIMIC

Banned
hay guys how is making fun of a white woman (who's had a half-black son) fucking dogs racist?

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I honestly didn't get it. :( And I was even more confused when the judge admitted that the joke was racist (and also after his joke was condemned in in thread). The context of that joke was certainly news to me. I was like, "Wow....I am CLEARLY missing something, but in the meantime, I guess it's funny."

I honestly didn't get it. :( And I was even more confused when the judge admitted that the joke was racist (and also after his joke was condemned in in thread). The context of that joke was certainly news to me. I was like, "Wow....I am CLEARLY missing something, but in the meantime, I guess it's funny."

I think it might be how much exposure one gets to various kinds of racism and how much they've been told from older generations of black folk about the insidious racism of their day or something since putting black people on the same level of animals is kind of old hat.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dude just indirectly insulted the guys that Steelrain went to war with.

but yeah, you have to refer to them as 'bigoted'. :/

Watched THE DEAD last night. It's a pretty good zombie flick set somewhere in West Africa. Very striking color palette and beautiful locations. Features tons of shambling zombies from the Fulci school. I have seen some argue that the film is racist, but I couldn't see it.

Anyone seen this?
no but dropping fulci in there makes me want to.

edit: can I just hide here for a while... I'm starting to see what you're all talking about smh gfhahhfhfh

FreeMufasa

Watched THE DEAD last night. It's a pretty good zombie flick set somewhere in West Africa. Very striking color palette and beautiful locations. Features tons of shambling zombies from the Fulci school. I have seen some argue that the film is racist, but I couldn't see it.

Anyone seen this?

huh, never even knew this film existed. Setting sounds interesting though, sounds like RE5. I'll look it up tommorow.

RedSwirl

Ok Black-GAF, test time;

You're at the family reunion/cookout/get together. Just had a delicious meal fit for a king, the aunts and uncles are all talking about routes home from work in the living room and the little children are downstairs breaking your shit. You and your cousins/brothers need something to do. Quiz time, do you pull out the:

A) Spades (cards, i guess)

or

B) Dominoes

Choose wisely lest your black card be revoked!

Correct answer?

Spades, you fool! Unless you only got 3 people or playing for money then Dominoes is acceptable.

Cards
Scrabble (my cousin loves that for some reason)
Xbox

Me: Hey, don't you got to go to that baby shower?
Mom: Yeah, we're going(talking about her and dad)
Me: It's at 2, right?
Mom: Yeah
Me: Well, its 1:36, you should probably get going, huh?
Mom: Yeah we bout to go, but its only 10 minutes away. Plus, its black people so you know it aint gon start on time

DominoKid

Me: Hey, don't you got to go to that baby shower?
Mom: Yeah, we're going(talking about her and dad)
Me: It's at 2, right?
Mom: Yeah
Me: Well, its 1:36, you should probably get going, huh?
Mom: Yeah we bout to go, but its only 10 minutes away. Plus, its black people so you know it aint gon start on time

Well...did it?

My friends thought it was hilarious when I let it slip that I tell my black friends a meet up time that's 15-30 mins earlier than my white friends when we plan something. Somehow the white people still show up first too lol.

Top Bottom