• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

That guy just sucks at character creation. My Nia Long Shepard and Terrence Howard Shep can testify against him.

Military divorce rates are horrendous. And even though most higher ups would discourage you from getting married, most wouldn't want to be a single soldier in the army. It blows.

And it goes both ways. I feel bad for the men that are legitimately faithful to their wives (even though they're given ample opportunity to cheat), only to be greeted with divorce papers and "I fucked another man" upon returning home.

At least your Aunt isn't doing recon and relaying information back to her sister about the lack females of color who post on your wall or friends list in general. I should have seen that trap coming before I accepted, but now I'm stuck.

"your aunt telling me about all these white girls you converse with up there. They ain't got no black girls at that school of yours?"

Oh well...

lolololol, my aunt and mom are always like "you can be friends with white girls just make sure they dont fall in love with you"

Well, my parents don't have a problem with me or any family member dating outside our race, but it's for nosy reasons like that, that I declined my mothers FR. And family friends/older relatives I either left it sitting or put them on extremely limited profile lists.

Did I feel like a jerk? A bit. But then I solved the problem by deactivating my account. lolololol

:(

Gattsu25

Banned
At least your Aunt isn't doing recon and relaying information back to her sister about the lack females of color who post on your wall or friends list in general. I should have seen that trap coming before I accepted, but now I'm stuck.

"your aunt telling me about all these white girls you converse with up there. They ain't got no black girls at that school of yours?"

Oh well...
Fuck that. Defriend them. Just do it.

Also, turn down their friend requests.

DominoKid

lolololol, my aunt and mom are always like "you can be friends with white girls just make sure they dont fall in love with you"

lol i think most old black women are like that.
all the old black men in my life are basically on some "pussys pussy, just make sure youre getting some" shit.

$hawty

Banned
Black people be bitching like crazy half the time I hoop with them. hate that shit.

I remember hooping at "Run n Shoot" in ATL....I swear this one hood ass dude was gonna kill me cause I was schoolin him all day. He was calling fouls like shit and crying the few times I called fouls when he hacked the shit outta me.

Imm0rt4l

ME3 could be worse in terms of black aesthetics. Which reminds me, I think there are maybe 2 black characters in Japanese fighting games that don't have especially weird/bad haircuts, Eddie and Sean. Everybody else? Raven, Dudley, balrog, zack, bruce, these guys must've all had the same barber.

Middle name 'Concrete'

also, FACT: All singing rappers can be traced directly back to 2pac

and in other "did this mofo really just say that?" news - just got back from physical therapy from my arm, and I'm striking up a conversation with the receptionist (black woman, late 20s) and she hits me with "so glad you're not like the rest of the black guys who come through here?" "lol what do you mean?" "you know, getting strolled in with their brand new german wife HA" "you know that sounds like a good idea. think i might just have to get one" "HA .... ha .... :|"

I think black men in the military are more likely to marry outside their race. This is just based on what I've see though so I could be wrong.

And it goes both ways. I feel bad for the men that are legitimately faithful to their wives (even though they're given ample opportunity to cheat), only to be greeted with divorce papers and "I fucked another man" upon returning home.
In my short 4 years on a military base, I've seen this a dozen or more times, and the guys aren't even deployed.

DominoKid

Black people be bitching like crazy half the time I hoop with them. hate that shit.

I remember hooping at "Run n Shoot" in ATL....I swear this one hood ass dude was gonna kill me cause I was schoolin him all day. He was calling fouls like shit and crying the few times I called fouls when he hacked the shit outta me.

what always got me about streetball is when you'd have the random mofo that tries to call travel. who does that shit?

of course i was caught off guard when i'd play with my white friends who actually call travel. one of my roommates has damn near ruined basketball because every time it happens he calls it.

we'll be watching a game and he's like "travel...travel...travel...travel" damn near the entire game.

what always got me about streetball is when you'd have the random mofo that tries to call travel. who does that shit?

of course i was caught off guard when i'd play with my white friends who actually call travel. one of my roommates has damn near ruined basketball because every time it happens he calls it.

we'll be watching a game and he's like "travel...travel...travel...travel" damn near the entire game.

That's what you get for not learning the fundamentals!

FreeMufasa

ME3 could be worse in terms of black aesthetics. Which reminds me, I think there are maybe 2 black characters in Japanese fighting games that don't have especially weird/bad haircuts, Eddie and Sean. Everybody else? Raven, Dudley, balrog, zack, bruce, these guys must've all had the same barber.

I think black men in the military are more likely to marry outside their race. This is just based on what I've see though so I could be wrong.

No hair but Zasalamel looks decent.

TCClF.jpg

wgxgm.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I've been on a tear at capcom after they nerfed sean. What a joke they turned him into in 3rd strike. And don't forget seth and heavy d! on the snk side with the fro hawks. And there's duck king, but he's not much to talk about

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Duck King isn't black. Spindashing caught many smh's for that one. Seth on the other hand:

Seth2002.jpg

I feel SNK did this right.

joedan

Maybe you should stop travelling and learn to play basketball properly.

DominoKid

Maybe you should stop travelling and learn to play basketball properly.

if they wouldnt call it in the NBA, we aint callin it in the park.

---
good lord Superhead is digging in her husband's ass (redacted: i thought she was still married to Eddie lol) on twitter

some of the highlights

You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade.
We are not equally yoked.
You really deserve someone more basic.
I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me.
I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s.
I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden.
I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS!
I’m tired of you driving my car.
Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me.
I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life.
Cuz you should.
I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullshit dreams.
I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life.
Cuz it is.
I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday.
I’m tired of paying for everything.

I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it.
Give me my Mac back.
For real tho.
I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes.
I hate your whole face.
I’m tired of acting like the sex is good.
I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason.
Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.
I’m tired of giving you the game.
I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a bum.
I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving.
I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t.
I’m tired of you begging.
Summer is on the way, nigga. You already know what's up.
*drops mic, walks off stage*

*encore*

I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!
I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off.
I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.
I’m tired of taking showers with you.
Can I get a moment! Damn!
Yes. He’s better than you. Next question.
All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.
Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question.
Presidential suite. Next question.
About 10 inches. Next question.
69. Next question.
Like a boss. Next question.
Balls deep. Next question.
I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.

You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.

I wish you would stop pretending you were built for this shit.

My reaction?
urkel.gif

Parallax

i dont know how this chick still finds dudes willing to be with her. you should know by being intimate with this woman, shes gonna find a way to bite you in the ass.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
She sounds trashy as hell. Anyone who names herself "superhead" has to be.

She didn't name herself Superhead, but she definitely embraced it.

I also read her book a few years back... some things surprised me, many things didn't.

if they wouldnt call it in the NBA, we aint callin it in the park.

---
good lord Superhead is digging in her husband's ass (redacted: i thought she was still married to Eddie lol) on twitter

some of the highlights

My reaction?
urkel.gif
Daaaammmnn that is some high grade ether, who is her husband by the way?

Well the good part is that he could us this as evidence she was cheating in the divorce lol

Parallax

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Katt Stacks is lol

Karrinne is just sad. Because these days she goes so hard to find someone to love her for who she really is and respect her despite her past then she gets tired of that shit and starts looking for a BOSS that lays down that thuglove and keeps her riding on 26" chrome.

Katt Stacks is lol

Karrinne is just sad. Because these days she goes so hard to find someone to love her for who she really is and respect her despite her past then she gets tired of that shit and starts looking for a BOSS that lays down that thuglove and keeps her riding on 26" chrome.
Thats the sad state that black women are in right now. Hell MJB got these women singing they love their mr.wrong lok

Parallax

Katt Stacks is lol

i really have no respect for this chick to really care what she has to say. i dont know what was going on in their relationship, but that was downright bitter.

Top Bottom