• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I think I would preorder 5 copies of the game if they somehow managed to get Lil Jon to be Navi.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Onemic

To answer the earlier question about if there were any black villains in video games:

ijdAL.jpg

Fuckin' LOVED this game.

I played the shit out of that game. My created character was some 6'4 version of myself with a tanktop. Throwing snoop out of a 5 story building made my day. Too bad the one for ps3/360 sucked.

The one thing I loved about the game? Besides NBA games, it was the first game I played where they actually had black hairstyles.

I played the shit out of that game. My created character was some 6'4 version of myself with a tanktop. Throwing snoop out of a 5 story building made my day. Too bad the one for ps3/360 sucked.

The one thing I loved about the game? Besides NBA games, it was the first game I played where they actually had black hairstyles.

As soon as I saw that they had the Kid & Play eraser hair, I stuck with that + an upside-down backwards visor. You couldn't tell my character shit.

To think what they did to the sequel of this game....

I remember being SO HYPED for Icon. I was working at a Game Crazy, and I was letting people know about it when we would have to pitch a pre-order game while answering phones. Then I finally got my hands on the game....

I felt like I owed every single person I talked to an apology.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Smh @ Icon. I felt silly as shit when I hyped some friends up for it...then the game came out.

"yea, this shit looks dope b."
*Plays the game*
"...my fault on that one. I don't know what must have overcome me."

Just have hd remakes of that and NBA Street 2 and I'd be happy. I took out my PS2 today and just been staring at it all day. Don't know if I want to hook it up or not.

Just have hd remakes of that and NBA Street 2 and I'd be happy. I took out my PS2 today and just been staring at it all day. Don't know if I want to hook it up or not.

You don't know how many hours I wasted of my life on NBA Street. Pop that in with a couple friends and the whole damn night was gone. SMH

Top Bottom