• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't know if you guys visit WSHH much, then you wouldn have seen this. But if you haven't PLEASE watch this video first- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDjmdc0IGXA

Load it up and then watch the WSHH video straight after. I was in fucking TEARS with the woman in yellow...lmao

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh831D9EgR8i1XrCyg

when he broke through the rope at the end, i busted op laughing. i mean damn, he ran for what little freedom he could get.

Imm0rt4l

Slayven

Damn people can take ignorance to a whole new level, just when people have reached a limit. They flip the trap card and take shit to a whole new level. Black people we have to stop being poor so bums will stop hassling the white folks.

Onemic

Damn people can take ignorance to a whole new level, just when people have reached a limit. They flip the trap card and take shit to a whole new level. Black people we have to stop being poor so bums will stop hassling the white folks.

He was immediately added to my list of "enlightened" posters.

I was about to fly through your computer screen.

I immediately thought of Harada headbutting Ono just now.
KuGsj.gif

IceCold

I was about to fly through your computer screen.

Oh you're good. At first I was like "holy fuck sharp ass what?" Then I read the second sentence.

you almost caught all of my rage

lol. I Couldn't help myself.

Seriously, though, she should do the next Super Bowl half time show. She doesn't even need to sing. Just have her stand in the middle of the stage with different outfits on while the camera man does a slow 360 around her. That right there would be a better show than what we've been having in the last couple of Super Bowl.

Thought women had it bad. Black people take the cake when it comes to other people dictating what your experiences are really like. If I see some clothing bullshit one more time, and I'm not even black.

Slayven

Thought women had it bad. Black people take the cake when it comes to other people dictating what your experiences are really like. If I see some clothing bullshit one more time, and I'm not even black.

I am waiting for the point people just say quit being black.

Top Bottom