• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

The thing that makes me upset is when blacks have a grievance and we let it be known these posters marginalize and dismiss our arguments. Then when whites are put in that situation they bring it up as an example of how the world is now racist against whites. It just seems like they consider us less intelligent and able to make arguments for our case.

I didn't want to say anything but fuck it, youtube was more like "why do black men settle for ugly white women with shitty attitudes."

Yea, she was pretty broke.

It makes me sad because we've a wide range of intelligent people with all kinds of backgrounds on this site. You'd think we'd be better equipped to discuss such things.

Yes and no. Some of that is just veiled trolling, others don't understand and are trying, and other flat out live in a bubble. I usually avoid them and for good reason.

No other race rocks fake hair as much and confidently as sisters do.

Oh dear. This isn't quite true--the reason being a really, really good weave is indistinguishable from actual hair. A lot of celebrities have them, as well as others, it's just more expensive.

Don't buy into the hype. There's lots of long-haired chicks in L.A. rocking hair that ain't theirs.

These race threads on GAF are turned into an obnoxious white people get suffrage too. It disarms the grievances of minorities by maintaining the illusion of equal power structure. It's quite oppressive.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
These race threads on GAF are turned into an obnoxious white people get suffrage too. It disarms the grievances of minorities by maintaining the illusion of equal power structure. It's quite oppressive.
Its irritating as hell. I almost always try to give an honest fuck when going into threads like that but what can you do when people don't even want to discuss shit? At least youtube comments are straight to the point.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469689

Woke up to this gem. Racial hypotheticals are always the dumbest god damn fucking statements that ignore the whole existence of privilege and majority vs minority violence. Race reversals and gender reversals will never have the same fucking impact because of who has suffered the most inequality and power imbalances over the course of history. Ugh.

Lebron

Just imagine how it's going to be when the Revenge of the Latino is complete in another 20 years or so and the Rise of the Chinese is complete within 10 years.

Also, when they announce Idris as new Bond.

Storm's coming
/batman voice

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469689

Woke up to this gem. Racial hypotheticals are always the dumbest god damn fucking statements that ignore the whole existence of privilege and majority vs minority violence. Race reversals and gender reversals will never have the same fucking impact because of who has suffered the most inequality and power imbalances over the course of history. Ugh.

MV5BMTI2ODY1ODcwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYzNzUxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Remember this?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just imagine how it's going to be when the Revenge of the Latino is complete in another 20 years or so and the Rise of the Chinese is complete within 10 years.

Also, when they announce Idris as new Bond.

Storm's coming
/batman voice
People would die.

In the streets.

i really wish Bish hadn't closed my thread on skin bleaching, i was very interested to hear people's opinions on how far was too far when it comes to placating the unwarranted fears of others.

akira28

I think for potentially obvious and possibly actually serious reasons, he didn't want to go into detail in his last post. It's kind of worrying actually.

Bleepey

I think weaves in general are horrid.

No other race rocks fake hair as much and confidently as sisters do.

Raise your hand if you have gotten into this debate with a black girl?

*raises hand

Pretty much every black guy I know, barring one, agrees. My primary school was pretty black and damn near all were natural, the local secondary... Not so much. Huh?

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Anyone else think that the Gun manufactures are secretly supporting Obama?

I mean gun and ammo sales have never been higher.

All driven from the fear of having a black president, who they think might take their guns away (which is something that will not happen).

If I was in the gun business id be doing everything possible to see him reelected. Behind the scenes of course, still have to pander to the paranoid.

*romoves tinfoil hat*

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Any of y'all catch The Lincoln Lawyer? The soundtrack to it is pretty dope.

What's going on in this thread? Y'all seem so down nowadays. Do I need to post sugary sweet pictures of my kid to cheer folks up? ^_^

NaughtyEater.jpg

Top Bottom