• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
K.Jack said:
Question for you, specifically....

How often do you worry about whether random black woman is after your bank account?
I'm sorry, but what? Is mozzarella black related somehow?

That's weird, that's not the one I quoted...

YoungHav

Banned
Parallax said:
I'm sorry, but what? Is mozzarella black related somehow?
LOL it's not. I was puzzled. It was the only item I saw that had an RBG Pan-African Flag tag and labeled Black History Month sale, weird.

K.Jack said:
Question for you, specifically....

How often do you worry about whether random black woman is after your bank account?
Well, I typically reveal very little or mess with chicks that I've known for a little while, I officially date only after a fair amount of time. I don't go out flooded with diamonds such as to attract hoes and I rarely bring chicks home to my place. The clever ruse would be up at that point. Sometimes I actually derive satisfaction for being passed up because I think, "...if she only knew..." and I grin curtly.

But part of the reason why I'm making those deliberate choices is because of that very concern. I hope to not run into any gold diggers of any race/ethnicity, so I'll continue to keep any signs of wealth on the low until it cant be avoided anymore. I'm not gonna work McDonalds like Prince Akeem, but I will continue to withold some info until I judge that such factors won't add too much artificial love to a relationship. It's helped me so far to avoid such women, IMO, along with the places I go to meet women. Mostly scenes related to some form of academia or professional work. My last girlfriend is an assistant City Manager for a major city...and the girl be fire her is an engineer at NASA. Both wonderful women and relationships that didn't work out for other reasons. Once I did do too much too fast and she told me that early on, she stayed because of the money. Lesson learned.

In this day and age where it is hard to discern people's intentions and reasons, it's good to be able to learn the character of a woman without "stuff" clouding truth because things can be gone tomorrow. Part of the reason I hate Miami and parts of LA, but still have love for the Midwest. The volume of down to Earth people who don't define themselves by what they do or don't have is much higher. Too many artificial people in some of these other cities. Too many people wearing masks, hoping to hide how sad and pathetic their lives are and too afraid to do anything about it.

But anyway...at this point, I'm finding the biggest challenge is finding a chick that doesn't have a kid. GAF, stop impregnating all the women! I don't want to raise your kid or help a chick get rid of her baby fat!

Sorry for the babbling.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Dreams-Visions said:
Well, I typically reveal very little or mess with chicks that I've known for a little while, I officially date only after a fair amount of time. I don't go out flooded with diamonds such as to attract hoes and I rarely bring chicks home to my place. The clever ruse would be up at that point. Sometimes I actually derive satisfaction for being passed up because I think, "...if she only knew..." and I grin curtly.

But part of the reason why I'm making those deliberate choices is because of that very concern. I hope to not run into any gold diggers of any race/ethnicity, so I'll continue to keep any signs of wealth on the low until it cant be avoided anymore. I'm not gonna work McDonalds like Prince Akeem, but I will continue to withold some info until I judge that such factors won't add too much artificial love to a relationship. It's helped me so far to avoid such women, IMO, along with the places I go to meet women. Mostly scenes related to some form of academia or professional work. My last girlfriend is an assistant City Manager for a major city...and the girl be fire her is an engineer at NASA. Both wonderful women and relationships that didn't work out for other reasons. Once I did do too much too fast and she told me that early on, she stayed because of the money. Lesson learned.

In this day and age where it is hard to discern people's intentions and reasons, it's good to be able to learn the character of a woman without "stuff" clouding truth because things can be gone tomorrow. Part of the reason I hate Miami and parts of LA, but still have love for the Midwest. The volume of down to Earth people who don't define themselves by what they do or don't have is much higher. Too many artificial people in some of these other cities. Too many people wearing masks, hoping to hide how sad and pathetic their lives are and too afraid to do anything about it.

But anyway...at this point, I'm finding the biggest challenge is finding a chick that doesn't have a kid. GAF, stop impregnating all the women! I don't want to raise your kid or help a chick get rid of her baby fat!

Sorry for the babbling.
Stay the fuck out of Akron, then. There's like 5 women between 20-35, who have no kids, and like 10 more, who only have one.

Thanks for the perspective, btw; I can understand how rough it is for you to trust. Fortunately I met the one, before I halfway became successful.

What's your everyday car, though? Are you pulling ninja shit, driving a semi-beater?

captmcblack said:
5db94d6aff3e07ccaea03985595c805b8fbaa42aimage-png.png

This is the king of all avatars.

Also, I'm about to start Black History Month by probably getting destroyed at work. BLACK RAGE
Thank you kind Sir. I will be sporting it for the entire shortest month of the year.

K.Jack said:
Stay the fuck out of Akron, then. There's like 5 women between 20-35, who have no kids, and like 10 more, who only have one.

Thanks for the perspective, btw; I can understand how rough it is for you to trust. Fortunately I met the one, before I halfway became successful.

What's your everyday car, though? Are you pulling ninja shit, driving a semi-beater?
my daily driver is a BMW 335. About to replace it with either a disel version of the same, an Audi S5 or a Porsche Cayman. Neither is exactly discrete, but...oh well.

oh, and brahs...thought I'd share a text message I just got from a different chick:

"pls don't text back cause he is using my phone but i am safe...i will contact you as soon as i can love you"

she's married and talking about her husband. no, I haven't touched this chick since before she got engaged. she just got married and feels she made the wrong call (yes, she did). she's gone as far as to mention me BY NAME in marriage counseling sessions as who she compares him to.

ugh. this is why I have a pistol. in case some crazy dude tries to take me out of the game. lol

Ducarmel

Yeah dude try to keep your distance man, saying she is safe makes me think she get beat by the dude, hope she gets out that situation.

I assume you don't want to be with her? Just make sure she knows it!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dreams-Visions said:
my daily driver is a BMW 335. About to replace it with either a disel version of the same, an Audi S5 or a Porsche Cayman. Neither is exactly discrete, but...oh well.

oh, and brahs...thought I'd share a text message I just got from a different chick:

"pls don't text back cause he is using my phone but i am safe...i will contact you as soon as i can love you"

she's married and talking about her husband. no, I haven't touched this chick since before she got engaged. she just got married and feels she made the wrong call (yes, she did). she's gone as far as to mention me BY NAME in marriage counseling sessions as who she compares him to.

ugh. this is why I have a pistol. in case some crazy dude tries to take me out of the game. lol
Wow. I can't say I envy you at all being in a situation like that. That is some crazy shit man

Ducarmel said:
I assume you don't want to be with her? Just make sure she knows it!
it should be clear at this point. She called my crying just the other day about it. They've never had a physical confrontation as far as I know, but they've fought like cats and dogs (verbally) since the got engaged. Fucked up right? If you're going to get engaged to someone, you should be fucking convinced they're a life-long soul mate and keeper. What's the point if you're not satisfied and never happy? Is he the last negro on Earth or something?

In this case, she would occasionally call and talk to me about some of their issues. I couldn't sympathize because hell...she didn't have to get engaged to the knuckle-head (who, by the way, told her that "God said" they would get married...he proposed about a month later. wut). She never gave him a fair shake by comparing him to me...and I think he's a fucking sap for trying to push a chick who clearly isn't ready into marrying him. Hard to believe he would be so desperate as to put up with that from a woman (I'd cut a chick loose hard and fast if she told me I wasn't as good as xxx negro)...I consider him a Grade-A bitch-made dude for that...but she let him talk her into actually marrying him. SMH. So now she's freaking out as it dawns on her that she's signed on for the rest of her frekin' life (in concept) with a guy she doesn't love but "could learn to" according to her (as if it were an arranged marriage! lol) as the tears flow from her eyes.

She wishes it had been me...but hey, it wasn't and probably would have never been. and it for damn sure would never be now after you've shown how irrational, unreasonable and unstable she clearly is... and how unfair to him she has been (although he pushed it on himself) and would likely be to other men. I wish him good luck with that.

So yea. Married chicks professing their love is NOT what's up, fellas.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dreams-Visions said:

Situations like that are the worst. There was this one girl back in Charlotte who was sprung... this chick entered my number under her boyfriend's name in her contacts list - that way, whenever her phone rang in public and her bf's friends were around (he was one of those paranoid, controlling types who always made sure his friends were looking after his girl too) people would think that it was him calling.

Shit freaked me out. She made cheating into a full-time profession...

DY_nasty said:
Situations like that are the worst. There was this one girl back in Charlotte who was sprung... this chick entered my number under her boyfriend's name in her contacts list - that way, whenever her phone rang in public and her bf's friends were around (he was one of those paranoid, controlling types who always made sure his friends were looking after his girl too) people would think that it was him calling.

Shit freaked me out. She made cheating into a full-time profession...
damn.

one time her fiancée called me trying to come at me. lol. I brushed him off, but did it in a measured way...because I truly feel like if a dude is willing to say "God told him" to marry a chick...and puts up with her regular reminders that he's not good enough and such only a few months into an actual relationship....he's probably not too stable either. Last thing I'd want to do is have someone trying to roll up on me and I have to defend myself from a jilted lover. fuck that.

I still have yet to actually meet him. I think that would be rather entertaining. I'd love to "congratulate" him at this point. Because I just *know* he must be super-happy. lol

Lebron

Well as long as you ain't messing with a women with a kid. I still remember the sight of my friend running butt ass naked down the street all the way to a Whataburger because the BF showed up unexpected. His black ass got away, but me and my other friend were left to take on this Bob Sapp looking fucker. Yeah, that was a fun night.

Protip: Make sure you are aware off ALL the potential pit stops your ride plans to take beforehand.

DY_nasty

Dreams-Visions said:
damn.

one time her fiancée called me trying to come at me. lol. I brushed him off, but did it in a measured way...because I truly feel like if a dude is willing to say "God told him" to marry a chick...and puts up with her regular reminders that he's not good enough and such only a few months into an actual relationship....he's probably not too stable either. Last thing I'd want to do is have someone trying to roll up on me and I have to defend myself from a jilted lover. fuck that.

I still have yet to actually meet him. I think that would be rather entertaining. I'd love to "congratulate" him at this point. Because I just *know* he must be super-happy. lol
bolded = twisting the dagger

Nothing is worse than jilted lover rage. Especially when its a guy....

But it really is a shame how fucked up the measuring sticks are for a lot of black women these days.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Tried my damnest not to mess with women if I knew they were with someone..

There are so many you can get.. and karma is a bitch..

K.Jack

Why not flat out tell her to leave you the fuck alone, and tell her hubby you don't want her ass so it's on him?

You like it, that's why.

Ducarmel

Sounds like a bad situation man why are you still in contact with her?

For me once a girl is undecided about things, try to drag me into situations or play games I bail.

Of course I give them a fair chance to listen to reason or stop the bullshit, but if they cant get over themselves then I am done delete/block number, facebook, and ignore for good. There are other better women out there.

DY_nasty

Lebron said:
Well as long as you ain't messing with a women with a kid. I still remember the sight of my friend running butt ass naked down the street all the way to a Whataburger because the BF showed up unexpected. His black ass got away, but me and my other friend were left to take on this Bob Sapp looking fucker. Yeah, that was a fun night.

Protip: Make sure you are aware off ALL the potential pit stops your ride plans to take beforehand.
Protip: Always fuck with your shoes on and keep your keys, wallet, and phone within arm's reach at all times.

Lebron said:

truer words have never been told.

and no, I'm not messing with any chicks that have boyfriends. I generally go after chicks that I see long-term potential in. A chick willing to cheat on her boyfriend to be with me is also a chick willing to cheat on me with someone else.

But you can always be lied to and caught off guard like the guy in your story, so...

Protip: don't date cheaters, GAF. chances are high that you too will be cheated on.

DY_nasty said:
Protip: Always fuck with your shoes on and keep your keys, wallet, and phone within arm's reach at all times.
...this is truth.

*takes notes*

DY_nasty

K.Jack said:
Why not flat out tell her to leave you the fuck alone, and tell her hubby you don't want her ass so it's on him?

You like it, that's why.
Have to agree....

If you're gonna bail, bail hard. There is no middle ground when it comes to getting the fuck out.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Funny story is of the cool "cheated on husband"

While in Japan I met an older lady, I like the coguars, and got her text address.. we chopped it up for a while and talked some shit but never met up.. after awhile I rolled like Jay-Z and was on to the next one..

Fast forward to about a year later I get a random yahoo mail to my phone saying

"I know you are sleeping with my wife. I just want to ask you to stop."

I didn't even know who he was talking about so I hit him back after exchaging notes I figured out who it was.. told him straight up I never did anything with her.. besides talking some shit on mails..But out of respect for him being a gentlemen I did see her with some other fools I am sure were beating it.. lol

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
Dreams-Visions said:
fuck. I answered a call.

...then she ended the conversation with, "...I want you to know that I really like you...and I have for a really long time."

FUCK! MY LIFE!

Now I'ma have to figure something out.

a metric fucking ton of them.

what the fuck did I do. I should have made the shit clear up front. LeSigh.
Damn you F'd up lol. Once a girl says "I really like you" my heart begins to sink and I saw "AWWWW SH****!!"
lol

Imm0rt4l

Blackace said:
Funny story is of the cool "cheated on husband"

While in Japan I met an older lady, I like the coguars, and got her text address.. we chopped it up for a while and talked some shit but never met up.. after awhile I rolled like Jay-Z and was on to the next one..

Fast forward to about a year later I get a random yahoo mail to my phone saying

"I know you are sleeping with my wife. I just want to ask you to stop."

I didn't even know who he was talking about so I hit him back after exchaging notes I figured out who it was.. told him straight up I never did anything with her.. besides talking some shit on mails..But out of respect for him being a gentlemen I did see her with some other fools I am sure were beating it.. lol
:lol :lol :lol

COLD BLOODED

K.Jack said:

You like it, that's why.
I've told her I'm not interested in her. She's aware of that (and that I'm dating people), but it doesn't stop her from (a) liking me and (b) comparing what she has to what she thinks she could have had if she had played her hand better. I hadn't talked to her in a month and didn't expect to hear from her ever again. She called me 3 or 4 times so I figured something must have been wrong. Instead, I got a crying story. idk.

I agree with ignoring, but she's a friend of over a decade. That makes it a bit more difficult to not try to offer some sort of encouragement (which I did). In fact, my specific advice to her was to try to figure out a way to either make it work or to leave him alone. My advice has, in fact, not changed since she first told me she was engaged. I'd like to see her happy...and I've told her that if she can't be happy with this dude, then she needs to stop dragging him along. dunno what else to do other than stop talking her calls (because I literally never call her) which I can obviously do, but I'd feel like I was cutting off a life-long friend.

K.Jack

Dreams-Visions said:
I've told her I'm not interested in her. She's aware of that (and that I'm dating people), but it doesn't stop her from (a) liking me and (b) comparing what she has to what she thinks she could have had if she had played her hand better. I hadn't talked to her in a month and didn't expect to hear from her ever again. She called me 3 or 4 times so I figured something must have been wrong. Instead, I got a crying story. idk.

I agree with ignoring, but she's a friend of over a decade. That makes it a bit more difficult to not try to offer some sort of encouragement (which I did). In fact, my specific advice to her was to try to figure out a way to either make it work or to leave him alone. My advice has, in fact, not changed since she first told me she was engaged. I'd like to see her happy...and I've told her that if she can't be happy with this dude, then she needs to stop dragging him along. dunno what else to do other than stop talking her calls (because I literally never call her) which I can obviously do, but I'd feel like I was cutting off a life-long friend.
She is not your friend. Friends don't claim to be in love with you. She is NOT your friend.

Cut her off. You shouldn't even take a married woman's call, especially not one who has feelings for you. You are making the situation worse for everyone who's involved.

p.s. -- she's not your friend

K.Jack said:
She is not your friend. Friends don't claim to be in love with you. She is NOT your friend.

Cut her off. You shouldn't even take a married woman's call, especially not one who has feelings for you. You are making the situation worse for everyone who's involved.

p.s. -- she's not your friend

I...but it's like.....

...yes, sir. You're right.

DY_nasty

K.Jack said:

Cut her off.
Naw... I've been down that road before too. Its hard being cool with someone for a long time then all of a sudden, because of the cards deals them in life, they switch up on you. Its uncomfortable because you really do want the best for them, but at the same time you can't give them some dream relationship thats never going to happen.

I lost two really good friends because of shit like that. In the end, me bailing out was really the only resolution. Some friends come back, some don't.

Ducarmel

Dreams-Visions said:
I'd feel like I was cutting off a life-long friend.
Just tell her you think its inappropriate for her to talk to you about her personal life when she has a husband. Tell her to call one of her female friends, but that probably would make it worse sistahs give other sistahs the worse advise.

You gave her advise tell her to make a decision and leave you alone until she fix her problem.

DY_nasty said:
Naw... I've been down that road before too. Its hard being cool with someone for a long time then all of a sudden, because of the cards deals them in life, they switch up on you. Its uncomfortable because you really do want the best for them, but at the same time you can't give them some dream relationship thats never going to happen.

I lost two really good friends because of shit like that. In the end, me bailing out was really the only resolution. Some friends come back, some don't.
glad I'm not alone, actually. that's exactly what it is.

Ducarmel said:
Just tell her you think its inappropriate for her to talk to you about her personal life when she has a husband. Tell her to call one of her female friends, but that probably would make it worse sistahs give other sistahs the worse advise.

You gave her advise tell her to make a decision and leave you alone until she fix her problem.
agreed.

it sucks because I feel like she took a lot of bad advice from her other friends who felt like this guy was the guy for her (almost solely because he wanted to be that guy)...yet if they ever listened to her describe the situation and their relationship, nobody with a rational mind who has experienced a successful relationship could have ever condoned marrying the guy. I'm sure he's a good guy on some level, but you can't make someone love someone they don't. a person saying "I'm sure I can find a way to love him..." is a person who has no business anywhere near marriage. Just because someone wants to love you, it doesn't mean they're "the one".

then again, the people she was taking advice from either have no significant other or are dealing with cheating spouses. so lol @ her for taking their advice as if they were the source of good information.

Dreams-Visions said:

Some rough shit, some like something similar that happened to a family member.

I've been in a few of those positions, where the dude is a simp, Captain Save-a-Ho, or just obsessed, and the chick stays with him for a while out of pity. Never works and can end with violence. You don't even have to be banging the chick, just out as friends and get caught in the crossfire.

For the friend, well shit, if she had her eyes on you for a minute and just kept it low waiting, it might be hard for her to hear "Not Interested". IMO, the ones who wait are the hardest to shake--especially if they've seen you go through a few, thinking "I won't be the one, I'm different because we're friends, he won't throw away the friendship..." etc. I don't envy you, because that's some awkward shit.

Luckily, I met mine before shit really took off, so I know why she's here. Money does strange shit to relationships and family, some of her family is pissed off that she doesn't have to work, etc.

Lebron

Dreams-Visions said:
truer words have never been told.

and no, I'm not messing with any chicks that have boyfriends. I generally go after chicks that I see long-term potential in. A chick willing to cheat on her boyfriend to be with me is also a chick willing to cheat on me with someone else.

But you can always be lied to and caught off guard like the guy in your story, so...

Protip: don't date cheaters, GAF. chances are high that you too will be cheated on.
Yeah, this. I remember telling him in the beginning that it was going to end badly, but you know how it is when you got culo on your mind.

It always boggles my mind when I know someone who starts dating a chick who they were initially cheating with to begin with. How the hell do you think it's going to be different for you, it isn't. That's if you even make it out alive after their BF/Husband finds out, since you know they'll be crazy since the chick you're messing with is crazy. If she ain't Blasian, it ain't worth it.

DY_nasty said:
*Bro Fist*

DY_nasty

I've been doing some big brother/mentor type shit for the last couple of days...

Feels so pointless. I've only got 4 weeks left before I'm out of here, but I'm not trying to spend my last month depressed.

Lebron

Dreams-Visions said:
glad I'm not alone, actually. that's exactly what it is.

agreed.

it sucks because I feel like she took a lot of bad advice from her other friends who felt like this guy was the guy for her (almost solely because he wanted to be that guy)...yet if they ever listened to her describe the situation and their relationship, nobody with a rational mind who has experienced a successful relationship could have ever condoned marrying the guy. I'm sure he's a good guy on some level, but you can't make someone love someone they don't. a person saying "I'm sure I can find a way to love him..." is a person who has no business anywhere near marriage. Just because someone wants to love you, it doesn't mean they're "the one".

then again, the people she was taking advice from either have no significant other or are dealing with cheating spouses. so lol @ her for taking their advice as if they were the source of good information.
Probably weren't real friends to begin with. People tend to seek out advice from those who will tell them what they want to hear who aren't real friends to begin with. Anyone who really cared for her would have checked her ass way before any of this went down, at least going by the things you said she said. "Find a way to love him" would have been the line for me to go into check mode.

On that note, shit like that always pisses me off. I don't know why some people think marriage will bring happiness or love. It's the other way around. Almost as bad as people who think having a kid will make them happy. The fuck? Lean forward so I can slap you. Actions like that don't influence happiness, they just make you more miserable since you were never happy to begin with. Thus the increase in bitching after the fact.

Lebron said:
Probably weren't real friends to begin with. People tend to seek out advice from those who will tell them what they want to hear who aren't real friends to begin with. Anyone who really cared for her would have checked her ass way before any of this went down, at least going by the things you said she said. "Find a way to love him" would have been the line for me to go into check mode.

On that note, shit like that always pisses me off. I don't know why some people think marriage will bring happiness or love. It's the other way around. Almost as bad as people who think having a kid will make them happy. The fuck? Lean forward so I can slap you. Actions like that don't influence happiness, they just make you more miserable since you were never happy to begin with. Thus the increase in bitching after the fact.
church.

Ducarmel

DY_nasty said:
I've been doing some big brother/mentor type shit for the last couple of days...
Not sure if it is the same thing but what do you and the rest of black gaf think

High School Re-Attempts Segregation: Guess the Southern State

Lancaster school's bid to aid black students sparks claims of bias
http://articles.philly.com/2011-01-...est-scores-and-student-lancaster-school-board

This article explains it better then the daily mail one that was posted. I don't know why gaffers post articles from the daily mail when it is clear they have agendas to obscure facts and make minorities look bad. If philly.com article was posted instead of the daily mail one and did not have the troll bait title, I bet the thread would not have that many knee jerk reaction oh they are racist rant.

Anyway the school decided, based on the data they collected the black kids needed a different approach when it came to improving grades and over all performance. Six minutes with a mentor of their own race and culture who lives a successful life. The program is voluntary, while it was originally for black kids the program is race neutral so students of other races can participate too if they choose. So far the school said they have shown signs that it is having a positive affect.

After the facts were laid out it seems the only argument left was segregation is bad even if it is only for a little while and for a good intentions.

Subitai had a good opinion I thought

Subitai said:
The research is data from the schools own test scores and grades which show the school lagging, but the african males failing alarmingly. So alternatively would you want to put these kids in a group with the rest of the schools honestly slower and academically challenged students that would do nothing to actually address the real attitude problem? Like other people have posted this really a mentoring program that they determined is the best way to handle the underlying attitude issue.

One of the biggest complaints I here from the African American community is the lack of a successful black image for children. So I think it is addressing an issue African American communities face when they have to deal with the typical black image (hip-hop, sports, 10 o 'clock news) most of these students are exposed too.

I grew up in a family and extended family of successful individuals, most have at least a college degree some even Masters and PhD’s. They are Doctors, Lawyers, Nurses, Accountants, political advisers, business owners, musicians, artist, writers, and more. I don’t know how my life would have shaped up to be if I did not have that influence on me, but it seems like it is important for the black community to have good black influences for the black youth.

DY_nasty

I don't think it should be in the category of public schools... I like the idea of black k-12 private schools a lot more than black colleges though.

DY_nasty said:
I don't think it should be in the category of public schools... I like the idea of black k-12 private schools a lot more than black colleges though.
agree.

though I know a few Morehouse alums that would disagree with you.

Personally, I'd rather these kids got more capable teachers than separating them like their *special* kids who need *special* help. but that's probably not realistic, so I'm willing to try anything once.

DY_nasty

BloodySinner said:
What? In case dady KKK catches you with his daughter and decides to chase you?
1) Better traction = Better fuckin
2) Fuck with tims on. Your girl will live out all of her fantasies of having sex with a thug without any of the crazy shit. It looks cool. Etc.
3) You never know what the fuck can go down when you're getting it in. When you're waist deep in pussy, you might not always notice the headlights pulling up in driveway, the noises upstairs, or why the dog started barking. Its a precaution. Like wearing a seatbelt. It may save your life one day.

DY_nasty said:
2) Fuck with tims on. Your girl will live out all of her fantasies of having sex with a thug without any of the crazy shit. It looks cool. Etc.
3) You never know what the fuck can go down when you're getting it in. When you're waist deep in pussy, you might not always notice the headlights pulling up in driveway, the noises upstairs, or why the dog started barking. Its a precaution. Like wearing a seatbelt. It may save your life one day.

:lol

I've been pretty good at avoiding #3, but #1 and #2 are truth. If you have to ask, you don't know.

DY_nasty said:
2q8an36.jpg

and I agree. never tried the Tim's idea. thanks for the tip.

That cracked me up.

Is it wrong that I have never owned a pair of Jordans in my life?

Me either. Not my style. Bought my first and only pair of Nike branded shoes back in 07. Overpriced for one, secondly the leather ruined the next day causing the the shoes to look real ugly. Never again.

DC/Addidas for me.

Lebron

DY_nasty said:
ied57O.gif

Samara

Will be sporting my Princess Tiana avatar for the rest of the month. So glad that there is finally one. My only ick is that there doens't seem to be a lot of products with her face on it. They always have Cinderella, Briar Rose, Belle, and Ariel. I say get Ariel out of there: she doesn't even have legs!

I'm sure it was already talked about at some point in this thread, but I'm about to watch Diary of a Tired Black Man on Netflix.

anticipating 1 1/2 hours of my boy Jimmy Jean GOING IN

lol

edit: that shit was hilarious

soul creator said:
I'm sure it was already talked about at some point in this thread, but I'm about to watch Diary of a Tired Black Man on Netflix.

anticipating 1 1/2 hours of my boy Jimmy Jean GOING IN

lol

edit: that shit was hilarious
Crazy I JUST watched it last night myself. The story part was terrible but the interviews were funny.

Just saw someone post this on facebook.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhxCv2a5c5077c7BYS

I really need to refrain from doing my part in spreading ignorant shit like this...

Ducarmel

^ Been home all day and only watchin sports center almost forgot its that special time of year again.

MWS Natural said:
The story part was terrible but the interviews were funny.
Agreed the actors were terrible made it even worse.

Do you guys think this is something that holds true with black women? The black women I know are not that crazy maybe one or two I have personally witnessed fuck up a relationship over nothing. I would not be surprised if most decent looking sistahs are single because they can't keep a man because of unnecessary drama they create.

Top Bottom