• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

iavi

...This thread is actually staying afloat. That's pretty damn cool. Anyways, checking in!

Dreams-Visions said:
I'll say it again: I LOVE CURLY HAIR.

Eh, it depends. it fucking depends.

iavi

TacticalFox88 said:
Devolution, you seem to be posting here a lot. Didn't know you were female AND black. o.o

Apparently, she's only one of the two. I find it kind of funny that the thread is being kept alive by her.

Miri said:
Apparently, she's only one of the two. I find it kind of funny that the thread is being kept alive by her.

she just said she's white

and who is the other black female on gaf? I didn't think there would be any on here honestly, and finding out there is one........ I just feel like I found a unicorn or something

computers putin' said:
she just said she's white

and who is the other black female on gaf? I didn't think there would be any on here honestly, and finding out there is one........ I just feel like I found a unicorn or something

Londa was posting earlier. Unless you already counted her.

Current fb pic with bday moneyz
46Stv.jpg

Me DAT ASS'in it when my hair was short
dcX1B.jpg

And a pic of me in a dress (a very rare sight)
NjC0G.jpg

I need to get a hair cut, it's too long, gettin' stringy.

iavi

Picture posting time, eh? I'll join in. I'm lazy though, so I'm going to see if I can link my twitter profile pic....

184665_1890148537841_1365308011_32182723_5936379_n.jpg

It works! Big ass head party fucking represent.

11476204.jpg

Can we talk about how fine Esperanza Spalding is?

This is like...my perfect woman. Style, look, hair, intelligence... Where do I sign up? Sweet mercy.

Lebron

Devolution said:
You'll love Killer Bee then.

if you don't mind spoilers
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100114133518/naruto/images/thumb/8/89/Killer_Bee_stabes_Sasuke.jpg/788px-Killer_Bee_stabes_Sasuke.jpg
Sold

Oh, were going through the posting pic phase again? Might as well grab my post from the other thread :p
N7hAs.jpg

BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS!

iavi

Dreams-Visions said:

This is like...my perfect woman. Style, look, hair, intelligence... Where do I sign up? Sweet mercy.

Nah, but we can share a cup of coffee over this
rosario_dawson_photo.jpg

Rosario dawson.

Dreams-Visions said:
11476204.jpg

Mother of God, I never thought that kind of hair could make a woman so...so....FUCK!

Dreams-Visions said:
11476204.jpg

This is like...my perfect woman. Where do I sign up? Sweet mercy.

I dunno if we can talk about how hot some black actors are too. Like Boris Kodjoe, Taye Diggs, Denzel, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy, and Mehcad Brooks. Talk about fine.

Derwind

Miri said:
Nah, but we can share a cup of coffee over this
rosario_dawson_photo.jpg

Rosario dawson.

I won't lie but I have a pet peeve about noses. Yes its shallow as hell but its a very small pet peeve that I haven't managed to shake off.

I just end up focusing on the shape of her nostrils....

Which is weird because I normally couldn't give a rats behind about what shape someones nostril is.

That being said, she's a rather attractive lady. That is an understatement by the way. :)

iavi

Devolution said:
I dunno if we can talk about how hot some black actors are too. Like Boris Kodjoe, Taye Diggs, Denzel, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy, and Mehcad Brooks. Talk about fine.

Requesting a quick opinion. This dude...

buddha_240x320.jpg

Yay or Nay?

I personally think he's hot as fck.

mehcad-brooks.jpg

In True Blood. Screw the whitey vamps, this dude. OMG.

SUCH BULLSHIT HE DIED. EGGGGGGGGGGGGS NOOOOOO

Miri said:
Requesting a quick opinion. This dude...

buddha_240x320.jpg

Yay or Nay?

I think personally think he's hot as fck.

Is hot. I hope to god the way he acted on New York's show was fake. Also you can catch him in Zane's Sex Chronicles.

I'd post my pic up if it wasn't for a couple posts I made here not to long ago. I dunno if I want somebody attaching a face to the embarrassing stories I told about myself.......

Gamer98

Banned
computers putin' said:
I'd post my pic up if it wasn't for a couple posts I made here not to long ago. I dunno if I want somebody attaching a face to the embarrassing stories I told about myself.......

Oh please nobody here would ever do that.

iavi

Gamer98 said:
Go look up anyone of Tyler Perry's colorful ass movies and you will see plenty of oiled up black manliness.

Haha. I'm not even gay, but I wouldn't even do that if I was. Can't even begin to stomach his fucking movies.

in seeing people posting their own pics, I realized I don't have very many of myself with a bunch of other people in them. :-/ this is just about all I have that don't have a lot of family in them or something:

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/4479/screenshot20110403at303.png

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2815/screenshot20110403at304.png

really random pics, I know. so that nobody has to wonder: yea, it was a movie premiere that I was on the red carpet for with some other people a couple years ago. nothing major. and no, I'm not a chauffeur. lol. the car is mine. I'm only posting it because I don't have any other pics of me in a suit on the computer, so I had to take them from Facebook (which I rarely use). I'm a bit embarrassed, really so I just linked them.

anyway,

78177667.jpg

<3

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Dreams-Visions said:
in seeing people posting their own pics, I realized I don't have very many of myself with a bunch of other people in them. :-/ this is just about all I have that don't have a lot of family in them or something:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2815/screenshot20110403at304.png

<3

oh shit. a millionaire!

Also, Esperanza Spalding, I would gladly kill any one of you, just to get one step closer to drinking up all of her bathwater.

yes! I found the only picture I ever posted of myself here.

gaft.jpg

from last summer. probably the most recent pic I have of myself. I should really do better. But yea, hi GAF.

and yes, Sanaa is so fly.

Dreams-Visions said:
yes! I found the only picture I ever posted of myself here.

gaft.jpg

from last summer. probably the most recent pic I have of myself. I should really do better. But yea, hi GAF.

What can you play on that?

etiolate

Banned
Dreams-Visions said:
11476204.jpg

Yesss.

She was on Austin City Limits and she done swooned me.

Lebron

Not one damn mention of Ariel Meredith? I'm out.

And Idris Elba is on the top of the male hotness mountain. He could be my prison cell buddy.

Top Bottom