• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who shouted 'come on Murray' mid-rally during the first set deserves to be shot, whether he's a Murray fan or not (probably not).

I love Marcos as well, but gotta support the cry-baby countryman!

I wish they could have kept going. This will not only disrupt the schedule for the other games but will also break the flow. Playing at night indoors seems pretty exciting with this match. Shame.

Meh, never been the same since Frankie Boyle left :(

It has it's moments, and Boyle did shoved in a lot of his stage stuff onto the show (as supposed of the cuff remarks), which was weird if you had already seen his show. Some of the new guys at least use unique jokes (some of the time).

It has it's moments, and Boyle did shoved in a lot of his stage stuff onto the show (as supposed of the cuff remarks), which was weird if you had already seen his show. Some of the new guys at least use unique jokes (some of the time).

I should probably check it out then. I see your point about the stage stuff too, always bugged me about Russel Howard he'd always use the same jokes over and over. Really bugged me, although that was probably because I don't find him funny anyway haha,.

Ash_69

Murray's got this shit locked. Baghdatis is crumbling under the consistently brilliant defending. Let's hope that now he's a break up, he'll start smashing that forehand rather than sending us to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom