• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

10 minutes, needs 3 games...ending this would be beyond cruel to both players and fans.

I appreciate the transport issues and stuff, hopefully Murray can bring his best and finish this up in record time!

lucius

Didn't know so many did not like Murray here, I understand Fed and Nadal hate since they have won so much.

Murray's GF > Nadal's GF
Nadal's sister >> Murray's GF
Joker's GF > Nadal's sister

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I think we found it out! Murray needs to play in Time Attack mode to win. Just like how he loves his videogames!

Empty

so glad that was finished tonight.

murray just had too much quality in the end despite his awful conversion rate on break point.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Didn't know so many did not like Murray here, I understand Fed and Nadal hate since they have won so much.

Murray's GF > Nadal's GF
Nadal's sister >> Murray's GF
Joker's GF > Nadal's sister

but where does Fed's wife rank on this list?

I'm probably the only one but I really like Murray. He comes across so much better now than he did a couple of years ago.

Edit: Double post urgh

Pathetic that the All England Club would allow the match to go past 11. Pathetic for Gingivitis for speeding up the process. Don't choke on your own plaque on the way out.

HeroMK

Neo Member
One of the best first weeks of play I've ever seen and the second week looks like it will be even better. Looking forward to it.

Peru

Monday OOP: CC - Federer-Malisse, Azarenka-Ivanovic, Novak-Troicki.
No. 1 - Sharapova-Lisicki, Murray-Cilic, Ferrer-DelPo
No. 2 - Serena-Shvedova, Radwanska-Giorgi, Tsonga-Fish.
No. 3 - Schiavone-Kvitova, Clijsters-Kerber, Gasquet-Mayer

Packed as always on 2nd Wimbledon monday. Why on earth Vika-Ana one sided mess is on CC is beyond me, though. Would prefer all the other alternatives, also Maria shunned by LTA for CC this year, hopefully gets her motivation focused.

AngryMoth

Suprised Murray ended up on Court 1, thought he always got centre these days. That and Ferrer/Del Potro will be the best matches I predict.

I normally would not watch sports of any kind, but I had this on at work the other day because I have to have the TV on a sports channel of some sort.

I think I have a crush on Paszek. Is she seeing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom