• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

5-2 Lisicki in the first set at the moment
3AQmK.gif

Come on Sabine!

szaromir

Banned
Why do I have to listen to commentators talking BS about Sharapova's mental strength? She has so many up and downs during her matches, something you don't see from other top players.

clemenx

Banned
Hey Sabine, I hope that you realize that if you win you gotta win it all.

Also I hope there's nothing wrong with Fed. Him having a serious injury would be the end of an era, more than any loss. Fedbot can't break!

MIMIC

Banned
Malisse picking up where Benneteau left off? I hope Malisse doesn't think my hall of shame doesn't have enough spots. There are enough to accommodate both he AND Benneteau ^_^

LuuKyK

Watch Maria come back and bagel Sabine (pironkova match feelings).

No, but seriously Maria is terrible today. As is Kvitova. Serena is ok, but the last couple of matches have been pretty hard for her. The thing is her serve is too good, it is really hard to break her. She will probably win it all.

And what happened to Fed?

so they suspend center court due to rain. they stop. they have an opportunity to shut the roof, because it had rained, and it will continue to rain, they don't close it. ok.

I don't get it. Seriously, it starts raining, fine. Than... uh... close the freaking roof and that's it. It takes like what 90 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom