• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake, 10 minutes to close then they delay it a little bit more so that the air management system can recreate an outdoor atmosphere.

I just looked this up. What the hell are they doing at Wimbledon? It takes 88 SECONDS to close the roof at Halle (12,500 people have space in there) and they resume play after like 2 or 3 minutes.

PaulLFC

Lisicki breaks early in the second set, 2-0 up now! Come on Sabine, you can do this!

Sharapova, please shut up. Please.

Edit: Make that 3-0 Lisicki!
3AQmK.gif

bionic77

Feds is playing well but still... something looks off.

He has no power in his shots?
I had the same impression at the beginning of the tournament.

His forehand just doesn't seem to have any consistent depth or pop to it.

I think it is a combo of him getting a little older and the competition getting younger and stronger.

clemenx

Banned
Nah, he'll win but he doesn't give a fuck about this set clearly. Just compare this game to when he broke on the 1st.

Fed again taking some pills I guess.

mclem

Well, Murray/Cilic's about to start. Murray's used to speed tennis now, hopefully we'll see a conclusion to this match today!

LuuKyK

Looks like I jinxed Sharapova. lol But wow this Sabine girl is great, where did she come from? Last year she was pretty bad.

It is indeed hard not to like her, she is always happy and cheerful. Very nice win, and it seems Clijsters is going out too, so we will have a german quarter final with Lisicki and Kerber?

Oh and Sharapova was just dreadful with those double faults and unforced errors. Terrible. And if Azarenka goes past Ivanovic she will be the number one again? Or even Radwanska? lololol

Edit: Malisse just broke lol this monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom