• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

Ye gods, tiebreaks are more terrifying when all you can watch is the wimbledon website's scorecard.

On the bright side, now it's 1-all, it looks like I'll be able to get home before the match ends, so hurrah for that!

Ye gods, tiebreaks are more terrifying when all you can watch is the wimbledon website's scorecard.

On the bright side, now it's 1-all, it looks like I'll be able to get home before the match ends, so hurrah for that!

Can you not stream it online or are you at work?

szaromir

Banned
I seriously hope Kohlschreiber/Tsonga will make it to the final. Ferrer/Murray is just a grindfest (and are screwed in the final anyway), I want to see a proper grass game at Wimbledon damn it, not endless Murray/Djokovic exchanges.

Speevy

Banned
I'm sure Ferrer is tired. He's having to run his ass off against one of the most defensive, athletic players out there.

However, Ferrer is a worker. He's been here many times before.

szaromir

Banned
I'm sure Ferrer is tired. He's having to run his ass off against one of the most defensive, athletic players out there.

However, Ferrer is a worker. He's been here many times before.

It's as if Ferrer wasn't "one of the most defensive, athletic players out there"

Wow that's a great service game.

Yes! Get in Andy!

Gotta say I doubt his character but Murrays fight today has been very impressive.

szaromir

Banned
Right, but when he's playing a guy who's equally defensive and athletic but much bigger, he's just going to get outmuscled.

There's much more to tennis than power. I saw their last match in Paris, Murray's shots were simply not landing in, defensive or offensive. Their H2H is 5-5, so they match well against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom