• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

I don't think any website covers enough players to justify such system, pretty much all cover only top4 and local talent.
Thanks, that's a shame. I assumed they'd have some sort of centralised data service from the ATP and WTA (sort of like Opta Stats for football) that they could use to provide a service like that. Would be useful.

szaromir

Banned
If you're interested in stats, ATP's official website has phenomenal stats database - most relevant stats are there. Not the case with WTA's website though.

It's a shame seeing Youzhny playing so, so bad.

Fed is going to win in straight sets. Is it because Youzhny played so bad, or that Fed played good? Federer isn't even playing amazing, but he sure looks better than he did in the previous two matches.

mclem

Have to give credit to Mayer, I think, the impression I got from the liveblog was that although it was a straight-sets victory, he made Djokovic work for it. Fair assessment?

MIMIC

Banned
Have to give credit to Mayer, I think, the impression I got from the liveblog was that although it was a straight-sets victory, he made Djokovic work for it. Fair assessment?

Absolutely. Aside from the 2nd set, the 1st and 3rd were VERY close and could have conceivably gone either way (although I didn't tune in until late in the 1st). Novak had to work for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom