• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

szaromir

Banned
Nadal and his infamous cheating ways. Sadly the conditions now will slow down dramatically approaching sunset and will favor Nadal.

Bigfoot

Bets on how long it will take for Nadal to call a MTO? He has already used his patented stalling and illegal coaching... why not use some more gamesmanship / cheating?

OMG I wish I was watching this at home. Nadal losing while doing his little "gamesmanship" tricks is always fun to watch. (I'm not a fan of him.)

edit: no way Nadal loses the match though

Hootie

Nadal will win the next two sets.

FMXMR.jpg

Vomiaouaf

I don't hate Nadal off court... he seems like a nice person normally. However on court he is an ass, his game is ugly, and he takes forever to serve.

And he manages to make "pulling-underwear-out-of-your-ass-after-every-point" the unsexiest move on the circuit.

Haha. This guy. He's just killing everything, and making most of them, I guess? I didn't see the previous sets but I'm surprised he's kept it up for so long.

I'm not watching now, but I was earlier. The guy is definitely hitting as hard as he can, as often as he can. Good for him! Maybe that's how you unnerve & potentially beat Nadal, if you can't out-grind him like Djokovic.

Federer wouldn't like it: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...ak-djokovic-slam/story-fnbe6xeb-1226388010751

Djokovic was honest enough to admit his atomic forehand was a gamble. Federer snapped when it was suggested Djokovic deserved a little praise for being confident enough to go for broke.

"Confidence? Are you kidding me?" he shot back. "I mean, please. Some players grow up and play like that being down, and they just start slapping shots. I never played that way."

the question is will Rosol will be able to play this kind of level for several more games, just amazing this guy is slapping those shots lol

It seems to me that it's easier for the top seeded players to grind games out in 5 sets. They have the experience of doing it against each other.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
It's crazy to count Nadal out until he's actually out, even if he's playing like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom