• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena rather threw that TB with her missed returns and double fault at 6-6. Not taking anything away from McHale of course.

Serena has not looked good so far this tournament. Maybe she should have played in a grass tournament after the French. When that serve isn't working, she's barely top 20 calibur

oti

Banned
God I would have loved if Serena was DQ'd right there

DQ'd? For a tiny tantrum? Her throwing back her racket and potentially hurting someone was definitely unprofessionall though. If a ball kid was to run past at that exact moment it could've definitely been a DQ.

Dem Williams sisters. Fighting out tough wins simultaneously. Impressed with Kasatkina though who did well to recover after going 5-1 down inside the first 20 minutes and is clearly not used to grass yet. Four third rounds in her first four slams (but four losses, twice in long third sets).

That 25 shot rally between Serena and McHale had me on my feet. One of the best points of the tournament.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
you know things are weak when djokovic is down a set and a break and still no one actually thinks he might lose.

Querrey with a 2nd set break. This may take the same path as Djokovic' wimbledon match against Kevin Anderson last year. They won't be able to finish tonight, and Djokovic will come back and win

szaromir

Banned
Querrey with a 2nd set break. This may take the same path as Djokovic' wimbledon match against Kevin Anderson last year. They won't be able to finish tonight, and Djokovic will come back and win

Djokovic managed to level the match at 2-all before the game got suspended last year, but it seems like he will have to win 3-0 tomorrow. Much more difficult proposition.

sam777

Last time I seen Novak play this bad was against Lopez when he has that eye issue but he looks physically fine here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom