• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

djoker14hocj.gif

MIMIC

Banned
Novak looks very business-like today. None of that nonsense from 24 hours ago. Sam's only hope is to keep his serve % up.

Xun

I had a fantastic day on Centre Court yesterday.

It was great to finally be at Wimbledon in person.

miserable

Frieds, don't waste your time watching this match secretly hoping that Querrey would get the job done.It's just not gonna happen.

Ricker

I had a fantastic day on Centre Court yesterday.

It was great to finally be at Wimbledon in person.

Jealous ;),glad you had a day to remember,would love to go one day but being in Quebec,its not that obvious plus expensive,but hey,going to Rogers Cup again this year in Montreal ;)

LuuKyK

Does it ever stop raining in this place? Wtf... This is the worst tournament ever. There are still round 2 being played while other players are already on round 4... makes no sense. The organizers are dumb with the schedule too. Put more matches on center court or something.

BowieZ

Banned
Still don't know if I want to root against Djokovic or not.

It'd be kinda cool to see someone actually get the "Grand Slam."

sam777

Does it ever stop raining in this place? Wtf... This is the worst tournament ever. There are still round 2 being played while other players are already on round 4... makes no sense. The organizers are dumb with the schedule too. Put more matches on center court or something.

Yep they could easily fit another women's match on centre if they start earlier.

Andrew Castle & Tim Henman saying that Novak is being stupid for not challenging using hawkeye when someone behind the scenes obviously tells them that he has no challenges left.

COME ON MY SAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom