• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew 2 is $1 on every platform. Also will patch Offline for The Crew 2 and Motorfest.

Certinty

I loved this game.

I felt a lot of people understood what this game was about and meant to be, as a racing game it's average at very best.

But when it comes to exploring it's great.

Skifi28

What about the crew 1?
cNXsaMn.jpeg

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

Futaleufu

I got 700+ hours in this game. Worth it at half price, more than worth it at 1 dollar.

BTW, almost every vehicle you get in TC2 can be exported to Motorfest.

Last edited:
I look forward to it, but mandatory ubi login I will not accept. Already lost an account with games to their incompetence.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Are these the ones' that are like Forza Horizon, or is that just the last one that came out?

Saber

It's a very good thing, but I honestly doubt if this is out of good gesture or they just want to save their imagine, because things aren't exactly in their favor.

nikos

Insane deal on a genuinely good game, especially considering the cars you unlock can be used in Motorfest. Its only drawback is the 60 FPS cap.

Deft Beck

Ubisoft is up against the wall with their recent failures. This is meager goodwill compared to what they really need right now.

Mownoc

That's a great move, would be even better if they went back and added offline mode to the original crew too.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Hold up, the Crew 2 is 98% off.
No discount on Motorfest (aka The Crew 3, for now) that I can see, though there is a trial version.
If you're playing on console, check your local retailers. They might have it on sale since all Ubi physical games get regular discounts.

For example, the retailer near me has both the PS5 and XSX versions for €25.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Now do Steep, Riders Republic and Ghost Recon Breakpoint

I bought Riders Republic for like $5 on steam at some point. It’s remarkable how bland and boring they managed to make an extreme sports game. It’s a cool concept though where you can very easily switch between mountain biking / snowboarding / sledding / whatever. The game is just monotonous.

Kdad

I don't play online. Am i to understand that this game will be useless to me until and if they make this update. Anyone have info on timelines?

yurinka

30 mil players =/= 30 mil sales.
Yes, but these weren't F2P games and weren't included day one on GP or any other game sub.

And well, since MS never shares game sales numbers and only shares player number this is a decent comparision number, even if they give away their games on GP day one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom