• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew 2 is $1 on every platform. Also will patch Offline for The Crew 2 and Motorfest.

Preseznik

Neo Member
This is huge (offline mode).

I bet Accursed Farms is celebrating.

Man, I'm really happy about this I gotta be honest.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Spent a hard earned dollar and bought Crew 2.

Never played it before, will check it out during some downtime.

Tried it for a bit. Is it just me or is the lighting EXTREMELY flat in this? Even considering this is a 2018 title? Graphically first impressions are not great, but driving physics are at least acceptable.

Bania Gold

Neo Member
I really wanted to play this but trying it on PS5 via PS+, the graphics were really last gen, the image quality really, really poor.

I think it got an unlocked frame rate on PS5 but never a native version.

Still waiting for the third game to drop in price to give that a try.

Preseznik

Neo Member
I really wanted to play this but trying it on PS5 via PS+, the graphics were really last gen, the image quality really, really poor.

It's like €18 on Steam right now, well worth it especially with the now promised Offline patch.

drotahorror

The Crew 2 is a great arcade racer. Anyone talkin shit just doesn't like racing games. Progression is so much better than the FH games, gameplay is more fun too.

I'm not a fan of open world racers but Crew 2 is just all around a solid entry in the genre. Motorfest is pretty great too.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Im gonna buy 700 keys for The Crew 2

You can be your very own Oprah.

Oprah You Get A Car GIF by Governor of Poker 3

Ubisoft marketing and public relations departments doing good I see. First shaft people with the Crew 1 servers being taken offline. See the backlash, lure people with a 1 dollar/euro Crew 2 price which will be broadcasted by every gamechannel/outlet to get the message out that they are working on offline patches for their Crew games, so people get confidence back in buying Ubisoft games, while also making a quick buck on a old ass game nobody buys anyway. And of course being cheap, people just buy it even if they have no intention to ever play it. Even people who swore to never touch a Ubisoft game again. Genius move by Ubisoft.

They don't 0.10 cent for this shitty game from me, let alone a euro.

Time to go back to the crew then. You see, backlash does work. Now fix how events and multiplayer work in Motorfest so I can go back to it without wasting minutes on menus and waiting for races to start, make the experience seamless.

Reactions: Gp1

DaGwaphics

Well, I always say the old backlog is too bare. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Nice to see that they are removing the online requirement. I wish more companies would do that.

I think there is a 5-hour free trial of the full game for Motorfest. I remember playing it way back before waiting for a sale to buy it.

At first I thought who would buy this at any price after the crew removal fiasco, but the promise of patched offline is huge, since I actually wanted to buy motorfest

Last edited:
Motorfest is bound to look amazing on ps5 pro. It does on PC.

4K60 fidelity graphics... Performance mode used to be so blurry and had a lot of popin

Top Bottom