• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Decline of Videogaming...

hobbitx

Those guys movies are hilarious, you guys should also see their FF7 movie about random battles on Newground if you haven't.

AeroGod

:lol When they tore into FFXI that was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in a flash. Also localized FFX for canada

I gotta give them credit, they know how to tear into the FF series pretty good.

etiolate

Banned
The second one is better, but its hardly ever funny with its point. It's funny when they're dialing banana phones or Miyamato is killing journalists.

Alcibiades

The first one was focused and funny, while the 2nd one kinda didn't have a point and just dragged a bit.

I liked the 1st one way better, some funny stuff as they parody some of today's happenings...

Alcibiades

RiZ III said:
i just wasted 5 minutes of my life. Give em back damn it!
if you watch the 2nd one, that's 13 min.

That said, I recommend people start watching and just sotp if they don't like it...

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Both were rather odd, although the second seemed slightly more interesting. The first seemed like someone took some joke list of "new games" and wanted to make a Flash movie out of it... the second had a vague semblance of a plot.

Or I was blinded by the Mario Goes Weekday Shopping minigame.

firex

i liked them for what they were: flash movies i watch when i can't fall asleep. moderately funny and at least they were willing to riff on a lot of different games, even if they reused a few jokes.

God damn, too slow for a flash animation, the jokes weren't really that funny, and the guy in the intro just pissed me off with his voice. I vote this flash: bad.

Top Bottom