• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

Call me crazy but i'm playing a lot of diablo 3 on ps4 to get ready for the division's launch. I was watching IGN's preview that showed a high level agent and I started to get diablo with guns vibes that felt really good.

I already compared a lot from The Division with Diablo 3 RoS it instantly reminded me on the loot but also some of the talents and abilities with mods on it for example.

To think i have over 2000 hours in D3 with every patch and season i cannot stop playing for a few weeks on end but i also still play it for the heck of it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
www.penisland.net

I laughed, it's not about what you thought first :D

And yeah, The Division REALLY tickles my Diablo 3 bone - it has the same level of addiction *u*

tumblr_inline_nsp4j8dG8p1tupfp6_500.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Anyone on Xbox looking for a post-apocalyptic fix:
Metro Redux is $7.50 right now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I don't have Rainbow Siege but i just unlocked the outfit? ...wut?

Kane1345

Hmmm, there's only 5 rewards available. Is this because Im in the EU or am I looking in the wrong place? That pic has so many rewards

Sn4ke_911

Hmmm, there's only 5 rewards available. Is this because Im in the EU or am I looking in the wrong place? That pic has so many rewards

I unlocked 7 out of 15 and could spend 20 Ubi points to get the Spray Stripes - Urban Snow Weapon Skin.

Animator

Fuckin lame. Even less effort than I was expecting.

It's understandable though. Imagine having the R6 SAS uniforms in Division why would you ever wear anything else. :)

I would have paid stupid amounts of money to run in DZ as Smoke/Mute/Thatcher/Sledge though :)

Sn4ke_911

Now what do i spent my 190 ucoins on :|

How did you get so many ucoins? did you play more Ubi games on that account? if so that's understandable but if you only played the beta it is not since i have more playtime :I

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
No one in siege wears a fuckin watch.

Those shoes better be purple, or ubi and I are on the outs. Punks.

Tecnniqe

Banned
How did you get so many ucoins? did you play more Ubi games on that account? if so that's understandable but if you only played the beta it is not since i have more playtime :I
I kept saving them cause i never needed them.

Hoarding did good my friend!
Phoenix credits, huh?

Phoenix Credit Pack
Adds a pack of 30 Phoenix Credits to the Rewards Claim Vendor, use these to purchase high level equipment.

Love his face

reward15.jpg

MFW Divisioning

Sn4ke_911

I kept saving them cause i never needed them.

Hoarding did good my friend!

Well the only Ubi game i played on that account is the beta so... yeah.

But what is weird is that i could unlock the Siege skin.... OH WAIT NVM, i played the alpha so that alone gave me the skin? wow that's pretty damn awesome.

Sn4ke_911

Be careful guys, i think one of the badges reveals the final mission, location and who you have to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom