• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I Unlock these Uplay rewards now, or are you supposed to wait until release?

Bet 30 Phoenix Credits gets you fuck all

I've unlocked everything 😳 couldn't wait and all items will be at the rewards guard in your base after checking with your uplay account so it shouldn't matter if you unlock it now or at release.

Kane1345

Phoenix credits is probably just a welfare system :)
For us working class :)

Its YOUR fault there are microtransactions! Get more money

I've unlocked everything 😳 couldn't wait and all items will be at the rewards guard in your base after checking with your uplay account so it shouldn't matter if you unlock it now or at release.

Then you better hope PC isnt P2W ;)

Its not...hopefully

Only got 175 points so I'll give the basketball bollocks a miss.

Seems you can get quite a lot of easy points soon after starting the game anyway. Doesn't seem like anything in there that'll unbalance the progression aside from maybe the rare crafting materials. Assuming you can't buy great gear for 30 Phoenix Credits.

edit: Got 65 left, can only get 2 of the crafting materials, weapon skin and dark zone keys. Keys are pretty easy to come by, right? I never had one drop in my 90 minutes or so in the beta DZ

Tecnniqe

Banned
giphy.gif
Hand Solo
Its YOUR fault there are microtransactions! Get more money
#NotMyKane

I'd purchase that for $59.99

SJRB

Gold Member
I don't want more info, honestly. I just want to find out shit on my own.

I hate it when devs spoil all content of their game, just let us discover stuff on our own. It's only 10 days left boys, we can do this.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I don't want more info, honestly. I just want to find out shit on my own.

I hate it when devs spoil all content of their game, just let us discover stuff on our own. It's only 10 days left boys, we can do this.
Only info I want is the Phoenix credits, but I really wish they didn't show the actions.
Serious spoiler risk out there now

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Oh that, yeah gotchya'll.

Damn it gets me down to think I won't be able to enjoy the game properly at release... Going through a really rough patch shit sandwich of a period so won't be able to build me a new computer just yet.

Still rocking a Q6600 with 4gb of DDR2 and a 560Ti with just 1gb of VRAM here mind you. /depressed

Klyka

Banned
Found this on reddit regarding "detail in the game"

If you reload the M44 carbine when it's empty, you'll load it with a stripper clip instead of 1 round at a time.

That stripper clip is a real object that you discard onto the ground; you can shoot it to destroy it.

deoee

For the same reason you don't pilot a car :) ..and yes mate, you're up there in contention for that 'pilot' seat next to Tecnniqe. It has to be a photo finish...

Oh I get you :D

Nah, it's not a photo finish,
Tec is just crazy

Found this on reddit regarding "detail in the game"

Holy shit, imagine 24 people constantly shooting and reloading this thing, piles of clips blocking the street :D

Tainted

I wouldn't go bet on any horse races if I was you...

I cant find where to check it...but I'll take your word for it. Dont worry, I dont bet on horses anyway....only footbal, my success rate isnt too shabby

-edit- Found it...

Ah cmon Tecnniqe 1st & Tovarisc 3rd....thats not bad ! I should have bet on deoee though

deoee

I cant find where to check it...but I'll take your word for it. Dont worry, I dont bet on horses anyway....only footbal, my success rate isnt too shabby

-edit- Found it...

Ah cmon Tecnniqe 1st & Tovarisc 3rd....thats not bad !

Funny part is, at this point basically Tec is getting paid for posting in here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom