• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

Cause even the concept art has CA.

el_meow_by_cptnameless-d374yfm.png

But it's true hahaha.
So stupid

darkwing

so in the US PSN Store there is the get $15 for $100 spent until March 1, does the Gold Edition qualify for this? since it's only $99

How come CN are always being fucked really really REALLY hard by this?

Is it because your $ is so low or a general problem?

It goes up in price instantly when our dollar is low vs USD but when it goes back up the companies will take years to adjust it. It's cute how things work here >.>

HELLO
IT IS I, THE PURPLE M1A, HERE TO MAKE A RETURN
REMEMBER TO KILL YOUR FRIENDS IN THE DARK ZONE
This post sponsored by Westwood Studios

so in the US PSN Store there is the get $15 for $100 spent until March 1, does the Gold Edition qualify for this? since it's only $99

I haven't checked the fine print, but if I understood it correctly if you spend more than a hundred during that period then you'll qualify. So just buy an extra avatar or something.

HI!!!!

seriously, I don't get this stuff , what the hell are you saying? :D
At one point in the thread I made a joke about the Purple M1A and play-acted as a part of it
Since I am batshit crazy, I decided the show must go on
I have already convinced 2 people to preorder the game, my bonus from Ubisoft should be coming in any day now

deoee

At one point in the thread I made a joke about the Purple M1A and play-acted as a part of it
Since I am batshit crazy, I decided the show must go on
I have already convinced 2 people to preorder the game, my bonus from Ubisoft should be coming in any day now

Ahhhh!

I'm called Ubisoft employee by my friends :D

Just purchased a CronusMAX so I can use my elite controller on PS4 for this game. I'll probably use 2 paddles, one for cover and one for vault. Anybody else have one of these?

komplanen

What's the word on whether this game was ruined by microtransactions before it launches or if it was just the Internets being dumb again?

EDIT: ^ Ah, it's still unresolved ^

EDIT: ^ Hah Jani you are a bit clingy lmao 4 tweets so fast^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom