• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Wait till you become a regular in this thread!

Oh boy!

ZfP8ZyV.gif

Maybe it's underground stuff

Pretty certain you're right. Looks to be some sort of tunnel/subway system. Stoked if true. I'm hoping there is a LOT of underground stuff to explore... as well as a lot of skyscraper/tall building, floor-by-floor type of exploration in release.

Gawwwwwwwww... that thing must be mah pet! What are this!? Most adorable, sammich-eatin', fuzzy thing i've ever seen.

Klyka

Banned
Where are you getting that info from? I'm trying to keep my hype levels in check because Destiny once happened.

Well, you see how each wing Mission has it's own Icon?
the missions in the beta to unlock the wings had those Icons.

there is also a security Mission in the
Police academy
and a tech Mission in the
power plant
that we hve seen in footage who did not have the "main Mission" Icon but instead the Icon for a wing Mission of their type

Map legend + missions we did == no single "main story" mission was done

wasn't "get to and secure the BoO" a main Mission?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Dumb question time!

I will be able to buy the Gold Edition a week after release from Amazon with the 20% discount, correct?

Has it been confirmed that there are more objectives in the DZ other than extractions? Game looks great and I'll still be buying it, but it'll be nice to know that there's more to do.

Se_7_eN

Has it been confirmed that there are more objectives in the DZ other than extractions? Game looks great and I'll still be buying it, but it'll be nice to know that there's more to do.

There will be mission objectives and some extremely hard objectives in the DZ that you will need friends for... Nothing else has been said beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom