• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw how many Uplay points it would take to get everything on The Division, and saw I was a little short from unlocking everything ahead of time.

So I looked at my list of games and loaded up a bunch of old ones to get any missing points and had a lot of fun with some games I never got around to playing. Stuff like Grow Home, The Crew, Valiant Hearts, etc.

It is helping to kill the time between the release date :)

I saw how many Uplay points it would take to get everything on The Division, and saw I was a little short from unlocking everything ahead of time.

So I looked at my list of games and loaded up a bunch of old ones to get any missing points and had a lot of fun with some games I never got around to playing. Stuff like Grow Home, The Crew, Valiant Hearts, etc.

I might do that too.

wait, what? what is this

giphy.gif

NO

1LCE5MW.gif

Smash88

Banned
This is how I imagine Destiny threads after a year, and while waiting for new content to drop. Just random gifs and crazy theories.

Also, TFW that Red Panda has more upper body strength than you do. :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
Kids, this is why you don't consume Red Bull in large quantities like Tecnniqe does.
D6l56t6.gif

Deoee stealing jokes and trying them out on the Reddit afternoon audience? No bueno.

First he steal my picture and makes it his avatar, and now my jokes!?

WHERE DOES IT ALL END!?

AM I DEO?
IS DEO REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW!?
This is how I imagine Destiny threads after a year, and while waiting for new content to drop. Just random gifs and crazy theories.

l9BUwUv.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
You all threw a fit over nothing.

Congrats, you played yourself.
Stop.

Or hey nevermind maybe we can go back to a hundred avatar quotes and a banned-meme hype train. Don't let us interrupt by commenting on actual concerns.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I don't mean to backseat mod this thread, but I think you guys will end up locking this thread posting all this stuff. ��
sZPxmAJ.gif

Careful reading the action stuff, spoilers ahead!
Stop.

Or hey nevermind maybe we can go back to a hundred avatar quotes and a banned-meme hype train. Don't let us interrupt by commenting on actual concerns.

There was nothing to throw a fit over originally tho

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Actually they are more along the lines of:

"Need X more for Oryx"

Time 10000

Stop.

If they can handle HaloGAF, they can handle this. Just keep the hot dog launcher gifs outta here.

How many people are double dipping day 1 like me?

I know I'm crazy. I did just order a gtx 970 and a new case for my pc and getting the game for free. Have gold edition for ps4.

I figured there'd be a Ubi reward tied to having another Tom Clancy game (Siege had a skin for owning Ghost Recon and one for owning Blacklist)...Ubisoft also had a special weekend recently where you could get rewards you wouldn't normally qualify for

looks like I'll worry about some of those and not others...I usually always focus on the in-game rewards so the other stuff is just "meh" to me

Regarding the UPlay rewards stuff, does it unlock for all platforms or is it just for PC?

if you mean does unlocking for one open them on all..then no, it only unlocks for the platform you choose

Duraigo

Welp I've hit rock bottom. I'm going through Grow Home right now so I can get Uplay credits, so I can unlock things for Division.......help

Welp I've hit rock bottom. I'm going through Grow Home right now so I can get Uplay credits, so I can unlock things for Division.......help

I did the same thing last night, very much enjoyed what I played of Grow Home. Was nothing what I thought it was going to be :)

Same with The Crew, it was very fun for what I played. And some other games like Far Cry 4 where I never did the "Kill 30 enemies while on the Elephant" action was silly fun and nice to revisit an old friend.

I kinda like this type of reward system, I wish other companies did it. I like having the odd cosmetic item or "starter packs" they give you. Watch_Dogs had some cool ones, and I loved the RoboCop gun from Far Cry 4.

domstah

From the Ubisoft Club page for The Division:

Adds a pack of 30 Phoenix Credits to the Rewards Claim Vendor, use these to purchase high level equipment.

I assume these are a currency you can spend real money on, right? This is still an UbiSoft game after all ;)

I wonder what they buy.

Adds a pack of 30 Phoenix Credits to the Rewards Claim Vendor, use these to purchase high level equipment.

I assume these are a currency you can spend real money on, right? This is still an UbiSoft game after all ;)

I wonder what they buy.

oh god here we go

I wonder what they buy.

You should start a thread

I wonder what they buy.

there are no microtransactions

none

zero

zilch

you can not buy those with real money

the end

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything

I wonder what they buy.
The devs have reiterated that no, they are not. But they're still not talking about what they actually are. "No spoilerz!", I guess, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom