• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

How was this one page again? WTF?

Whatever - is anyone good with Photoshop and has some minutes?
Shoot me a pm *pew pew*

I just checked the Destiny OT and it is a tad salty over there :/

Seriously...

cute-red-panda-02.jpg

For those that bought Gold Edition from Gamesplanet. Does your icon in Uplay look any different or is there any reference to Gold Edition in Uplay? I'm pre-loading now but there's no mention that I'm pre-loading the Gold Edition and the game icon is the same vanilla Division icon.

^^ that will officially be DivisionGAF's version of the Picard facepalm

For those that bought Gold Edition from Gamesplanet. Does your icon in Uplay look any different or is there any reference to Gold Edition in Uplay? I'm pre-loading now but there's no mention that I'm pre-loading the Gold Edition and the game icon is the same vanilla Division icon.

when you ebtered the code did it pop-up anything in the bottom right corner of the screen saying what was added to your account?

When I got my Far Cry Primal Digital Apex Edition from there it popped up the game and al of the extras while the Uplay listing just showed the normal stuff

Tecnniqe

Banned
But lets not focus on that, lets not dwell on the past and current failures of Bungie with Destiny, let focus on the glory that
seems to be
Massive's The Division.

Regular content updates, both free and paid.
Regular missions/daily objectives
Trading in groups
Matchmaking
Crafting
Survival (possible base building)
Horde-Mode (possibly floor based)
PvPvE
Full PvP map
Tactical Raids
And more...!

Year One is looking GREAT

Nokterian

I just checked the Destiny OT and it is a tad salty over there :/

Something i never thought it would happen but it happend lmao. So much salt...

But lets not focus on that, lets not dwell on the past and current failures of Bungie with Destiny, let focus on the glory that
seems to be
Massive's The Division.

Regular content updates, both free and paid.
Regular missions/daily objectives
Trading in groups
Matchmaking
Crafting
Survival (possible base building)
Horde-Mode (possibly floor based)
PvPvE
Full PvP map
Tactical Raids
And more...!

Year One is looking GREAT

So freaking good!

serious.gif

Kane1345

The closer we get to launch the more the disappointment sets in that I'm not going to be able to play with some of you awesome people. I know it would be unbalanced but sometimes I wish we had the ability to all play together no matter what platform we choose to play on. At least we can all still talk about it in the many panda OT's in the coming months.

/sadness "rant" over

On the plus side, only a few days now guys :D

tumblr_mb1q1zLaYv1r2xf1u.gif

If the gold edition is sold out on BB's website, would I still be able to PO it in store?

Made up my mind to go for the PS4 version instead of PC.

Lnkn52

If the gold edition is sold out on BB's website, would I still be able to PO it in store?

Made up my mind to go for the PS4 version instead of PC.

Yup. I even when in store thinking I could buy a Gold Edition using their flyers they use to sell preorders and their system wouldn't let you purchase it.

I really hope Gear Sets = Gear Set Bonuses (Diablo 3 Green sets)

the second gear sets start giving actual in-game effects is the second they stop being a positive for me

I like the fact they are just cosmetic because that means everyone won't be running around in the same gear with a slightly different paint job. Oonce they start saying 'well, this set is better for whatever" then people will just rush to that and you'll have everyone looking like clones of each other.

Yup. I even when in store thinking I could buy a Gold Edition using their flyers they use to sell preorders and their system wouldn't let you purchase it.
Wait so you can't? Confused by your "yup". Sucks if it's sold out in-store as well. Might have to just risk it and hope they have spares on release date if that's the csae.

Jira

Holy shit look at that video, I honestly did not expect to see something like this prior to launch. My hype just increased a ton if that were even possible.

Preloading now, put my Gold key in then my Season pass key into Uplay and it took it but I have no idea if it worked? Anyone know?

the second gear sets start giving actual in-game effects is the second they stop being a positive for me

I like the fact they are just cosmetic because that means everyone won't be running around in the same gear with a slightly different paint job. Once they start saying 'well, this set is better for whatever" then people will just rush to that and you'll have everyone looking like clones of each other.

I think you're mixing up gear and clothing. You don't really notice it the gear at least..

Kane1345

When I mean "gear sets" I'm talking about collecting armour using tokens (maybe Phoenix credits?) you get from endgame activities like Raids or Heroics and then completing the set to give you massive stat bonuses. That's what it sounds like to me anyway but that might be because I've been playing MMOs for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom