• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
hehe

IM SO FUCKIN HYPED.

tumblr_meipw0av6q1qa3xsho1_400.gif

tumblr_meipw0av6q1qa3xsho1_400.gif

Gryph

So only for that session? A bit half assed

It's a bit like the way WOW does it in some settings. They're trying to limit people buying better gear for real money in a third party trading marketplace because of all the grief and extortion and cheating that goes on in that world...

Pandy

So only for items collected in that session? A bit half assed
Cuts out it being a big pain in the arse that people spend ages on, while still meaning you can swap things around if you've got a great duplicate that'd be a shame to trash, or for a gun-type your friend uses and you don't.

I'm fine with this (and it's all it would have taken to fix several of Destiny's problems.)

I'm sticking with PS4.

I am thinking this too since most of my friends list has migrated over to ps4 from the 360 days. Plus a bunch of Destiny Gaf guys are getting this so that might be perfect.

Go PC! We have all the best stuff and we're barely behind PS4 for pop.

I would but I have been out of gaming on PC for a long time. My current pc wouldn't even rUn it lol. I am a only console guys now.

I feel like a drug dealer. Gave yall a taste of the red panda, now y'll addicts can't get enough mwu hahahahahaha.

Incursions sound awesome. The way they are handling trading sounds awesome. Year one content roadmap looks great

The Division |OT| Division Y1 > Destiny Y1

Its the Diablo 3 route, which is great to avoid gear selling and such. Me likey.

It's a bit like the way WOW does it in some settings. They're trying to limit people buying better gear for real money in a third party trading marketplace because of all the grief and extortion and cheating that goes on in that world...

Its for balance reasons probably due to the DZ - you don't want people to be able to give others high level loot just because they are friends or for $.

Hmm good points
That method should be limited to weapons and mods. What if someone has the pants or top I want that they would rather give away but received them in a previous session? What will I do then? :D

masud

Banned
I wonder if they're gonna expand the map in the second dlc cause right now Columbus circle is outside of the map border. And for the people that wanted Central park Colombus circle means that we'll get to see a small part of it.

Z3M0G

Incursion = Horde mode?

Season pass includes "Regular Content Drops", showing a symbol which is a gun with a price tag on it... ??? Also "Exclusive Outfits" with a price tag on the logo as well... ?????

mosdl

Hmm good points
That method should be limited to weapons and mods. What if someone has the pants or top I want that they would rather give away but received them in a previous session? What will I do then? :D

They already treat cosmetics differently - in the DZ people can't steal your clothes if you die, you can go back and get them.

Plus they can always microtransaction cosmetics and would want to avoid trading of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom