• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion |OT|

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
KarishBHR said:
Im hesitant to try this... I want the full experiance, but I have been frustrated with trial and error reloading of saves.

Can anyone else confirm this is a decent solution?

I actually found that using alot of different spells at normal difficulty makes things do-able as a spellsword.

An enchanted weapon helps as well.

For instance, I have a -50% fire resistance spell, I cast that first, then I summon an imp, then lay into the target with fireballs. Once my mana is gone, I charge in and fight it. After a while, I may cast another imp and another -50 fire resist.

Of course, different creatures need different tactics/resistance reducers. Sometimes I'll summon a zombie and have it tank the guy while I hit it from behind. In this case I'll cast a good shield spell on myself. I really need to get a fatigue reducer spell as well... I assume that will make them do power swings less.

So how do I get access to the "haunted house" that I must clear of ghosts? I recall someone saying something about Anvil? I checked ALL OVER both Anvil and Bravil and nobody said a word about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Speevy said:

One huge thing I forgot to mention...

Once you complete the main quest, you CANNOT, as far as I can tell, re-enter the plane of Oblivion. So, make sure you do all you want to do there first, and be sure to grab at least 5 blood grass in case you need them later to cure Vampirism.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
My Arms Your Hearse said:
So how do I get access to the "haunted house" that I must clear of ghosts? I recall someone saying something about Anvil? I checked ALL OVER both Anvil and Bravil and nobody said a word about it. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to buy a the house from a guy in town. He hangs out in one of the taverns/inns. It costs 5000 gold, though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
My Arms Your Hearse said:
One huge thing I forgot to mention...

Once you complete the main quest, you CANNOT, as far as I can tell, re-enter the plane of Oblivion. So, make sure you do all you want to do there first, and be sure to grab at least 5 blood grass in case you need them later to cure Vampirism.

you can buy bloodgrass in the imperial city

Bloodwake

chespace said:
I can't remember who mentioned earlier in this monster of a thread that lowering the difficulty slider two tiny clicks to the left makes this game FUCKING AWESOME, but thank you.

Combat feels really good now. My level 17 spellsword can take down rats/wolves/bears/lions/goblins now without fear of death if I don't fuck around. It's still challenging (a goblin shaman or triceritops motherfuckers will still pwn me if I'm not careful), but all of the frustration is gone.

I recommend some of you out there try this. Just two tiny clicks to the left. It doesn't even really look like you're "cheating." :p

dunno... but it is getting harder.....

I'll wait until level 12.

Seth C

Speevy said:
Make a special class which includes the thief skills you like, then a viable combat specialization (I recommend blade, destruction, marksman, or blunt weapon)

Problem solved.

That's what I did. I made what the game auto-named an Adventurer (I suppose it could choose that for every custom by default, I don't know). I was going for that sort of class, though. the stats I chose were...

Blade
Marksmanship
Destruction
Athletics
Acrobatics
Sneak
Light Armor

So he is a sneaky, athletic guy, but strong enough to handle his own and able to use swords and bows and cast some spells. A lot of fun to play, but without wasting a skill on merchantile and speechcraft, which I think are useless. I have too much money anyway, and I can max out people's disposition easily without the skill.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Where do you get some of these spells (I looked in all the guilds, and the university), i've been looking for the various fortify spells, and I can't find them.

It would have been nice if you had the option to scribe the various scrolls you find.

Edit:

Ah, they are scattered around all the chapels..

chespace said:
I can't remember who mentioned earlier in this monster of a thread that lowering the difficulty slider two tiny clicks to the left makes this game FUCKING AWESOME, but thank you.

Combat feels really good now. My level 17 spellsword can take down rats/wolves/bears/lions/goblins now without fear of death if I don't fuck around. It's still challenging (a goblin shaman or triceritops motherfuckers will still pwn me if I'm not careful), but all of the frustration is gone.

I recommend some of you out there try this. Just two tiny clicks to the left. It doesn't even really look like you're "cheating." :p

That would be me, and you're welcome. It really does instantly balance the game out in surprising fashion.

FlyinJ said:
You have to buy a the house from a guy in town. He hangs out in one of the taverns/inns. It costs 5000 gold, though.

Hmm, thanks. I was under the impression it was cheaper than the Imperial Dump. Guess not. Imperial dump again for me!! At least initially.

Argh! What more freaking evidence does that bloody woman want!
The girls lying! Obviously! You can't stare at stars in the rain! And I've got her paint supplies! And a freaking painting in the tower basement! And a guard who says she goes there all the time!
What other evidence could there be!!

Sysgen

That
Martin
guy from the main quest. Ha, what a panick. As someone said hes a pretty good fighter. While having him tag along to where I had to take him he got lost. o_0 I swore off fast travel so it's through the wilderness we go. I'm on horseback and he's walking, well running :). I was galloping at a pretty fast pace, reached a summit and dismounted to check on him, but he's no where to be found. I get tired of waiting and I hope that the game didn't glitch so I ride off.

I encouter a shrine with a bunch of Daedra worshippers, I dismount and walk towrds them. They ask
me to worship the statue of the Daedra god.
. I tell them to f off being the good guy that I am.

I walk back to my horse and fucking
Martin
comes riding up on a horse. Damn this
Martin
guy is resourceful.

Edit: Maybe he stole the horse becuase the next time he dismounted it to fight the horse galloped off.

gblues

Banned
Bloodwake said:
So, this is where I am in the main quest:

So, I am trying to retrieve the Amulet of Kings from the cult that stole it. However, I've run into a problem.

So far, I only see two ways to do this. One, you can either masquerade as someone who wants to join the Mythic Dawn, or you can go apeshit and try to kill everything. I've gotten to the main chamber both ways, but it appears that you cannot retrieve the Amulet of Kings on this leg of the quest. However, you can grab the book that the boxart's based after (the name escapes me right now).

So, I tried muscling my way in. I got owned. I then tried the sneaking part. The problem with this is that they take your entire inventory away from you. Your initiation is to kill this Argonian that they had captured, also stripped of any weapons. Right by the book is the dagger they expect you to kill him with. My dilemma is whether I should kill the Argonian and then grab the book (hoping it qualifies me for the Dark Brotherhood questline and hopefully not screwing over any other quests I have with any other guilds) or just grab the book and the dagger and run my ass out of there. It appears too difficult to just fight my way through, considering the amount of Mythic Dawn that is in the cavern. I might try fighting my way through one more time, however, just to see what happened

The nonspoiled version: it's harder than three rings of hell... or three gates of Oblivion, whichever one you prefer :p

I took the "muscle my way in." Here's what worked for me:

1. At the entrance, I masqueraded like I wanted to join the Mythic Dawn cult.
2. The first guy sends you down a hall to meet another guy (the one that tries to take your shit). Enter sneak mode, and BS his ass and kill him quickly. If you do it right, the guy on the outside won't hear anything and you and you can continue sneaking in.
3. Wash, rinse, repeat for any other Mythic Dawn agents you run into between you and the room.
4. Sneak into the room with the priest guy. As he's taking, draw your bow and nail him from across the room. It won't kill him, but it'll send him into his dimensional portal thingy.
5. Use the opportunity to get a few bowshots at the MD guys that charge you, take 'em out quickly. You've got high ground advantage so it shouldn't be too hard.
6. Now go take the book and make like splitsville. Don't stick around because the statue of Mehrunes Dagon will crumble as soon as you take the book.

Something else you might try: go the sneaky route, but drop all your shit before you talk to the guy that asks for your gear. Then after he asks you to follow him, pick it all back up.

Good luck. :)

Nathan

Mrbob

Oh man. What a little experience can do for you.

I created a brand new battle mage, which still has a sneaking ability. With more magick power, more spells, and more health than my 10 hour thief I had before! :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Oh man. What a little experience can do for you.

I created a brand new battle mage, which still has a sneaking ability. With more magick power, more spells, and more health than my 10 hour thief I had before! :lol

:lol told you.

Mrbob

Yes, Frank the Tank is ready to rumble!

o2s34lp5.jpg
frank4.jpg

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Okay, the stolen painting in the Corral castle sidequest.

What/where is the evidence? :p

This one is a real Ultima VII-style quest... good and bad in that respect.

Unison

Kabuki Waq said:
can someone help i wanna know how i can kill the paint trolls?
I used up the turpentine on just 3 of them

There are 6 of them and 6 doses, so you have to do a better job rationing it.

Once you've used the 1st strike, you should just attack with a normal weapon.

This part of the game is pretty hard, imo. Depending on your level / character type etc... you might want to turn down the difficulty slider for a few minutes.

There's no real trick to it beyond using that item, but it may not do the trick alone.

chespace said:
Okay, the stolen painting in the Corral castle sidequest.

What/where is the evidence? :p

This one is a real Ultima VII-style quest... good and bad in that respect.

LUCKY DAY
I just figured it out.
okay... yea, so
you have to talk to all the people she told you to talk to first of course, that's easy, just get their disposition up and then they'll spill their story. once your journal says you can search for evidence, you can do so. youll notice of course that corina (i think that's her name, the black girl) is obviously lying since you cant see stars in the rain. so you go to the east tower i believe, on of those towers, head down the hatch and look at the mysterious painting, then you go to corinas room and look in the lectern and grab the painting supplies, then you go to the dining hall just off of the main hall and look at the "paint stained rug" and it should tell you that you have enough evidence to accuse someone
I lucked out on it. Spent a good hour on it before i just completely came across the last clue out of total luck.

As a side note, I hit upon something wierd that I can't repeat, probably just a little glitch, but it scared the crap out of me. I went into the Chorral castle east tower and i smacked into the torch thing hanging from the ceiling, thought nothing of it, went straight down to the basement area of the tower. As I was down there I heard something clank and crash around, and I jumped and pulled my sword out and thought someone was coming to get me. No one was behind me, so i went up the ladder. And what do I find, but to my shock is the lantern jumping around like crazy on its chain smacking into boxes and the wall like a nutty thing. I ran into it but it didn't stop until I left the area. It was quite funny when I saw it, but I swore some guards were coming to get me and that I was a goner. Really wierd too.

Kabuki Waq said:
can someone help i wanna know how i can kill the paint trolls?
I used up the turpentine on just 3 of them

My advice: Don't. Unless you have a class that's good at taking em out and are at fairly low leve, these things are virtually unkillable. Fortunately the first and fifth are sneak pastable and the third can be dodged by jumping on rocks after second. Or you can just run past them all.

rod

Banned
ok well i decided to pick this game up a lot of the things in this thread sound awesome....im a little overwhelmed tho. could someone please answer these questions for me

1.all these quests that people talk about...is there any significance to them?
2.there are so many caves/ruins....are they of any significance, or do they just contain weapons/gold/enemies ect
3.after leaving the sewers ive just been walking around the land, clearing ruins and caves and whatnot.. whats some reccomended things to do before i pursue the main quest, i feel real lost and as if im missing a LOT of shit along the way :lol

thanks in advance guys! complete n00b to this kind of "rpg"

DopeyFish

Son of Godzilla said:
My advice: Don't. Unless you have a class that's good at taking em out and are at fairly low leve, these things are virtually unkillable. Fortunately the first and fifth are sneak pastable and the third can be dodged by jumping on rocks after second. Or you can just run past them all.

im starting up my Xbox to prove you wrong! I say i'll kill them all in 30 seconds flat ::D

rod said:
ok well i decided to pick this game up a lot of the things in this thread sound awesome....im a little overwhelmed tho. could someone please answer these questions for me

2.there are so many caves/ruins....are they of any significance, or do they just contain weapons/gold/enemies ect
3.after leaving the sewers ive just been walking around the land, clearing ruins and caves and whatnot.. whats some reccomended things to do before i pursue the main quest, i feel real lost and as if im missing a LOT of shit along the way :lol

thanks in advance guys! complete n00b to this kind of "rpg"

1) no... they're not significant... but they're fun and you get cool stuff :)

2) sometimes they're relevant to quests either minor or major... but mostly just filled with enemies and loot :p

3) Go join a guild or something. The Fighters guild is the easiest to get into, but you have other options too like the Thiefs guild, mages guild or the dark brotherhood

Speevy

Banned
rod said:

There are two types of quest items. Main quest items and side quest items. The first will lead you on a 25 hour linear adventure until you "beat the game". The second will lead you on a 200+ hour excursion of freedom. You can join factions, buy a house, own a horse, do things for people around town, trigger random happenings through your own actions. Whatever you feel like. The world is wide open. Quests have significance because you can interact with the characters and help solve their problems. There's also a great deal of fun to be had.

The game does what's known as scaling.

For example, at level 1 you'll likely find a bunch of imps and some clothing in the caves. At level 10 you're more likely to find trolls, skeletons, ghosts, etc. as well as some highly powered enchanted armor. Same goes for weapon shops and NPC's wearing armor. The game engine restructures itself as you play.

Feel lost? Don't worry about it. Everything is kept in your journal. Just do things at a leisurely pace. Pick flowers. Kill wolves. Go exploring.

rod

Banned
DopeyFish said:
im starting up my Xbox to prove you wrong! I say i'll kill them all in 30 seconds flat ::D

1) no... they're not significant... but they're fun and you get cool stuff :)

2) sometimes they're relevant to quests either minor or major... but mostly just filled with enemies and loot :p

3) Go join a guild or something. The Fighters guild is the easiest to get into, but you have other options too like the Thiefs guild, mages guild or the dark brotherhood

guilds sound interesting...but...how? :lol like i said im hella lost im just exploring for the time being, thanks for the answers tho, and speevy too

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Question about those pirates:

I wasn't intending on killing them, but a guard just did the job for me. Is the ship safe to use as a house, essentially? I mean, is any of my stuff going to get cleared out randomly? And also, I'm hearing that one of the Dark Brotherhood quests involves killing the pirates; so, does this mean I can't do that now? Stupid guard.

DopeyFish

rod said:
guilds sound interesting...but...how? :lol like i said im hella lost im just exploring for the time being, thanks for the answers tho, and speevy too

you can find them in every town...

thiefs guild and dark brotherhood find you though (thiefs guild when you go to jail, dark brotherhood when you kill someone)

you can also play in the arena if you want it's in the imperial city (the one in the middle of the map)

vatstep said:
Question about those pirates:

I wasn't intending on killing them, but a guard just did the job for me. Is the ship safe to use as a house, essentially? I mean, is any of my stuff going to get cleared out randomly? And also, I'm hearing that one of the Dark Brotherhood quests involves killing the pirates; so, does this mean I can't do that now? Stupid guard.

General knowledge tells me that anything that isn't placed in your own house disappears eventually.

WarLox

freakin J'skar.... HELP!

I can see him with the "detect life" spell... but I dont know what to do... that dumb slut at the front is too busy conjuring Imps to do anything.. Did i miss something

DopeyFish

WarLox said:
freakin J'skar.... HELP!

I can see him with the "detect life" spell... but I dont know what to do... that dumb slut at the front is too busy conjuring Imps to do anything.. Did i miss something

Volanaro will cave in iirc if you bribe him... or something but i remember he's the key
he's in the guild somewhere

datamage

Damn this game. I sit down to play for an hour and three hours go by.

On a different note;

Holy sh!t, how do you beat Umbra? She tosses me around like a ragdoll. I'm level 7 or 8, with my skills in their 40s (minus heavy armor that's 55+) I'm a pure melee character.

Also, you know how you get nifty bonuses when your skills reach a certain level? (i.e., you get a new attack with blade after it gets to 50...) Do you get those bonuses even with your minor skills? Or does it just apply to your major skills?

DopeyFish

datamage said:

On a different note;

Holy sh!t, how do you beat Umbra? She tosses me around like a ragdoll. I'm level 7 or 8, with my skills in their 40s (minus heavy armor that's 55+) I'm a pure melee character.

Also, you know how you get nifty bonuses when your skills reach a certain level? (i.e., you get a new attack with blade after it gets to 50...) Do you get those bonuses even with your minor skills? Or does it just apply to your major skills?

save some money and go buy the Apotheosis staff from the staff place in the imperial city... will kill
Umbra
in like 4 hits... if you don't have like $10,000 to burn then you can always either cast some powerful spells or
lure her into her spike trap
but that is quite hard... trust me :) Apotheosis is a far more powerful weapon than
Umbra (which is the swords name, it actually takes over the sword users soul)
it just runs out of power far quicker

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
datamage said:

On a different note;

Applies to all skills. No matter if it's major or minor, you get new bonuses every time you go up in rank (novice > apprentice > journeyman etc.). The advantage of major skills is that you start the game with those skills at journeyman level (25).

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
datamage said:
Oh crap.. time to work on those minor skills. :D

Dopey; thanks, I'll start saving some coin.

If you wanna work up speechcraft, you can buttonmash the persuasion quadrant minigame and your skill will quickly go up. You don't even have to get them in a GOOD mood. Just mash away. ;)

DopeyFish

datamage said:
Oh crap.. time to work on those minor skills. :D

Dopey; thanks, I'll start saving some coin.

there are other ways of killing her though... just try luring her and you might get lucky... i'm a slow character so i got slaughtered pretty quick... but if you can get her to follow you then it could be quite easy... the spike trap is insta death

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
So i found this thing called the "Shrine of Dagon" (i think, it was like a mini-stonehenge with red writing on the middle rock) up near a waterfall by the dungeon for the part of the main quest where you are supposed to
join the Mythic Dawn, i just slaughtered the lot of 'em, but that's another story

When i activated it, it said something about my future not being known because my fame wasnt high enough?

What the hell is that thing?

I also worked out the best way to cheap your way past tough enemies, when they zone you can get a few cheap hits in before they work out what's going on, so get them to chase you, zone, turn round, whack'em a few times (seems most mages will go down pretty quickly if you do this cause they dont have time to cast their buffs), then zone back the other way, rince..repeat.

WarLox

wwaaaaaahhhh!!!!

my oblivian wont stop crashing (360) :( :( :( :(

i cleared the cache by pressing A.. it still crashed... but then I cycled my games.. DOA > Condemed > kameo > COD... then put in Oblivian.. I was able to put in about 3-4 hours before it started crashing again :( :(

I read that people are seeing results by changing the settings to PAL60... does that work for US consoles also ???

I going to leave Kameo running while I sleep.. and if its still working when i wake up.. then i know its not the xbox.. :( :( :(

I have tomorrow off.. I planed to stay in and play Oblivian.... :(

Ark-AMN

Banned
Damn, I got my ass handed to me in the first travel to Oblivion I've had. What the hell is up with those flame Atronarchs? They're so tough now, in Morrowind they were pushovers, heck, they're tougher than the Dremora IMO.

WarLox

Ark-AMN said:
Damn, I got my ass handed to me in the first travel to Oblivion I've had. What the hell is up with those flame Atronarchs? They're so tough now, in Morrowind they were pushovers, heck, they're tougher than the Dremora IMO.

I had a staff that was taking them out with 1 shot.. . :lol .. then I ran out of charges :(

winalot

WarLox said:
I read that people are seeing results by changing the settings to PAL60... does that work for US consoles also ???
The PAL box suggest the game will only work in PAL60, like DOA4.
I had my first crash yesterday after about 4hours+ play, it got increasingly slower and jerkier at loading areas and opening crates/chests then gave up when searching a barrel.
I've not played it yet today but I'm hoping it's not a sign of things to come =/

snaildog

Is there a way to jump or climb or anything in this game? I'm stuck in the (right near the start)
Sideways Cave, right near the start. Couldn't find anything to do in the throne room/hidden lake area, so I thought I'd just get back outdoors, but I can't get back up out of the pit near the entrance. There's a big rock pile which looks like it should be climbable, but I can't even get halfway up there. Oh and I also got stuck in the shallow little semi-circle just near the start of the hidden lake area and had to reload.
Grrrr

Edit: Ok so there is a jump button :lol Somehow skipped it over in the manual about three times

Solo

Ok, Ill ask again since EvilLore didnt really help me. I think he was thinking of the part of the quest just past where I am. Anyways...

Faction: Thieves Guild
Quest: Arrow of Extrication (sp?)
Problem: in this quest I am supposed to steal an arrow. You get directed towards Fathis Aren's room to steal the arrow. Once you search around, you find nothing. The game tells you there must be a secret passage then. I find and open the passage to the Grotto. In the Grotto, I explore the whole area, which ends in a room with a conjurer and a locked (non pickable) wooden door (which presumably leads to Aren's tower). I kill the conjurer, but he doesnt have the key. I have searched everywheres, but not found one. The only exits I can find are the way I came in, which is pointless, and diving to the bottom of a water chasm, which takes me out in the middle of Bravil Lake, also pointless. Help! I need to find either that key or another secret passage.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Solo said:
Ok, Ill ask again since EvilLore didnt really help me. I think he was thinking of the part of the quest just past where I am. Anyways...

Faction: Thieves Guild
Quest: Arrow of Extrication (sp?)
Problem: in this quest I am supposed to steal an arrow. You get directed towards Fathis Aren's room to steal the arrow. Once you search around, you find nothing. The game tells you there must be a secret passage then. I find and open the passage to the Grotto. In the Grotto, I explore the whole area, which ends in a room with a conjurer and a locked (non pickable) wooden door (which presumably leads to Aren's tower). I kill the conjurer, but he doesnt have the key. I have searched everywheres, but not found one. The only exits I can find are the way I came in, which is pointless, and diving to the bottom of a water chasm, which takes me out in the middle of Bravil Lake, also pointless. Help!

Don't bother looking for a key because only fathis aran himself has it AFAIK. I don't remember exactly how I got out, since every dungeon feels the same to me, but I dunno, maybe it was one of the shallow underwater tunnels, since I remember there being two of those (+ the really deep lake way).

GreekWolf

Ark-AMN said:
HA! You think Atronarchs are bad? Just wait'll you start dealing with an entire room full of Clanfears and Dremora Knights.

If anyone can get through this game without tinkering with the difficulty slider... I salute you. At level 20 now, it's basically impossible for a melee character. I feel as helpess as I ever did playing a Knight in Everquest. You can't tank anything... your hitpoints are entirely too low... and every mob in the game gets quadruple attacks every round.

Damn this game...I sit down to play for 1 hour and a whole weekend goes by.

For someone who didn't care for Morrowind I am AMAZED how much I love this game, my favourite game in such a long long time. The funny thing is, I've been playing it so much (and still haven't started the main quest, 50 hours in) that when I close my eyes to sleep at night I can see a myriad of stars and feel like I'm sleeping outdoors in the forest.

In recent times, I REALLY like a whole load of games, but I'd forgotten what it was like to be truly immersed in a game. Any other game I've played, regardless of how much I liked it...I was still always aware of all the other things in my life (what to have for dinner, how much work I need to do the next day, customers that I needed to call, bills to pay etc). With Oblivion, the moment I fire that baby up and step out into the world all of that dissappears. Obviously this is quite dangerous, so I'm going to have to be careful not to start playing when I have important things to do, but what it acheives is nothing short of genius.

Maybe it helps not to have expectations coming into this, as it is somewhat dis-heartening to see the negative comments from people that expected more / feel the game is broken. Anyhoo, I'm ignoring those comments as I don't want anything to spoil my love of this game. I'm also torn about coming in and checking this thread as often as I do, I'm really trying to avoid spoiling anything, but it's great to see the love of the game, and to pick up the odd tip.

One tip that has proved very useful was nudging the game difficulty two clicks to the left when reaching about level 9. At that stage I was stuck with no gold, and was getting my ass kicked in every dungeon I went into. Now it still feels challenging, butin a good way. So hats off to the people who suggested that, that slider is there for a reason and is another bit of brilliant customisation.

I really wish I had spent more time on the look of my Dark Elf. I really don't like him at all (apart from when wearing robes but this doesn't help my armour out much!! But I'm almost 50 hours in and torn whether to restart with a new character. Although part of me feels I will play through this again at some stage, or is that just insane thinking?

Also, any news on whether there will be official downloadable content for the 360. Obviously we won't have access to the mod community, but are official marketplace things likely to pop up? And for those that played Morrowind, are the official mods (assuming they do happen) likely to include new quests / montsers / dungeons etc or are they limited to new items and spells. Not that I need worry about extra content for some time but it would be nice to know it's coming as I'm already panicing about a day when I may have run out of things to do and want MORE, MORE dammit. God, this game has gotten under my skin. To everyone involved, the drinks are on ME!!!

Solo

EviLore said:
maybe it was one of the shallow underwater tunnels, since I remember there being two of those (+ the really deep lake way).

We have a winner! Thanks a lot, just found the shallow tunnels. Man am I a retard. I thought there was only the one tunnel, the deep one. Thanks again.

Top Bottom